Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chronicles of Madrigal (CoM) Jester Account

Discussion on Chronicles of Madrigal (CoM) Jester Account within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 320
Chronicles of Madrigal (CoM) Jester Account

Hi guys,

i want to sell my Jester account. iLv about 136, charlvl about 100.

Tricksters Curio set +8, suit +10 4/4 28% ATK
Dementia +8
Momentum set +8
Cloak and mask of meteonyker

All awakes are crit dmg and the average atk on all parts are about 35 atk.

Above 1000 red chips, 10.000.000 penya, above 10 dungeon scrolls and all the other small stuff is on the account.

Payment options are Paypal friends and family or bank transfer.

Write me here on in Discord.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Chronicles of Madrigal (CoM) Penya
09/23/2023 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies
22€ = 100m Pm me :)
[Selling] iLVL139 CS Chronicles of Madrigal FlyFF Whale Collector Account
09/20/2023 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
Hello due to lack of time and been busy i m selling my crackshooter account with 139 ilvl you can change with any class gear awaked is all icd +10 all items with 38% in total critical damage awake +40 ~ +50 atk gears 4/4 Lc7% suit & electric card A 10/10 for weapon lots of fashion & mounts and misc!! professions are all maxed!
chronicles of madrigal account
09/06/2023 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
class: harlequin ilvl: 136 chronicles of the adventurer: 20+ days elite pass: n/a dummy email: yes weapon: +8 dementia w/ 5% crit damage awake (+35 attack rarity) jewelry: +9 rings, +8 earrings and necklace (momentum) cloak and mask: meteonyker (total +95 attack rarity) set: trickster's curio +10 suit with 4x lc7% cards, +8 other parts w/ 20% total crit damage awakes (total +180 attack rarity)
[Selling] Chronicles of Madrigal Harlequin Account
09/02/2023 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Includes: +8 Momentum Jewelry Set +8 Dementia 35 atk -- awakes: 5% crit damage +8 Trickster Curio Helm 35 atk -- awakes: 5% crit damage +10 Trickster Curio Suit 50 atk -- awakes: 5% crit damage +8 Trickster Curio Gauntlets 50 atk -- awakes: 4% crit damage +8 Trickster Curio Boots 45 atk -- awakes: 4% crit damage Cloak of the Meteonyker 15 atk Mask of the Meteonyker 45 atk
[Guide] Adapting Items Between Chronicles [All Chronicles]
11/02/2011 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hello to all, well today I share this guide make some time ago because a lot request how do that, anyway it will leave some tips and explanations to not go crazy when changing lines. Well now I leave some examples of what is meant by the lines in the file ARMORGRP Fighter.MFighter_m011_u=Human Male Upbody Fighter.MFighter_m011_l=Human Male Lowbody Fighter.MFighter_m011_g=Human Male Gloves Fighter.MFighter_m011_b=Human Male Boots Fighter.FFighter_m011_u=Human Female Upbody