I'm selling stuff on
Clockworks,
Mocomochi and
Meteonyker.
(-10% Discount when you buy Items for more than 200€)
★
Meteo Items:

Wedge v1:
80€
Wedge v2:
65€
Billst:
90€
Knuckle:
70€
Shield:
55€
Bow:
90€
Garnet +18:
35€
Champ Demol +18:
10€
Ancient Axe+10 9/9:
70€
Perins: 100 Perin -
2,50€ (Discount if you buy alot)
★
Clockworks Items:

Wedge:
200€
Billst:
190€
STA Knuckle:
120€
Fire S Knuckle:
120€
MP Knuckle:
120€
Fire S Shield:
100€
Land S Shield:
100€
Wind S Shield:
100€
Angel Set 12/19/10/19/12 - unbound
90€
★
Moco Items:
Water S:
3€ each
Water R:
11€ each
Fire R:
11€ each
Wind S:
3€ each
Ocean 10%:
2€ each
Ocean 12%:
9€ each
Lighting 10%:
3€ each
Lighting 12%:
11€ each
More coming soon.
➤➤
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL F&F , I WON'T GO FIRST!
➤➤Add me on
Skype (
live:luminaticsyntex ) or leave your offers down below.