Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kung FU set & Sunglasses on METEO

Discussion on Kung FU set & Sunglasses on METEO within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kung FU set & Sunglasses on METEO

Hey,

I got an lvl 60 Knight with some Azrias and Kung fu Set also with native american Hat M. Spent like 20€ If im right for the CS, but I dont play anymore.

Would trade to german server Murano or for some €'s with paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [METEO] CRUISER +10 , 61% ICD - METEO
07/01/2017 - Flyff Trading - 13 Replies
Hello i'm selling my cruiser + 10 on Meteo Server. Paypal friends and family UPDATED: 40% ATK ON SUIT!
Quit Meteo: Blain 10/40%atk / U8 axe / 2 x garnet+19 / champ set / perin / ranger set
04/25/2017 - Flyff Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, because of my new job I don´t have the time for playing FlyFF anymore. I would sell all my equipment. At first I do have a Hero Blade 121 with 25 QAmps from the Christmas event left. He has a Almight Set 38 - 44% CRITDMG / 5-7STA / 5-7STR Easy to level to 150. I do have all passwords for it. (C/O A/W: 50€) My Equip:
[Buying] Meteo : Rody/Rodey set +8/10 4/4 /\/\ Champ set /\/\ Q-Amps
03/05/2017 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i would like to buy a Decent Rody / Rodey set with at least 15% CC / 30% ICD Few Q-amps and a Champ set Pm me with what u got :D Pay = PP F&F or Neteller
Kung Fu trening/Training kung fu
08/09/2014 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
WELCOME I would like to ask what you have ways to kung fu training I mean the basic type, etc ... Do you know any mobs or things on which you can easily train? and that if the training tools to train it to sink chang? And how to effectively train.