394925441
Jul 29, 2016 - 08:30
took some effort but it ended well. honest guy. would trade again+++++++
Quote:
IchSneakUmsonst
Jul 16, 2016 - 03:52
Habe daraufhin bei der Zahlung direkt meine Angeforderten Items erhalten!
+1 !
Quote:
Elvorix1
Jul 07, 2016 - 23:25
I completed a trade with this fellow. Very honest guy, he's trust worthy. Thank You.
Quote:
Roxus15
Jul 04, 2016 - 05:45
PM me! Need perins and arca items!
Edit: He got payment first, I got Items after.
He dc'ed sometimes but still sent me the Items via Post Office.
Recommended.
Quote:
dindodindo
Jun 28, 2016 - 21:44
+++Great Seller+++
100% trustworthy.
We had problems with Paypal due to my end. However, he was really patient enough to deal with my mistakes.
+++Would trade again+++
Quote:
Roxus15
Jun 24, 2016 - 15:34
Nice trade again, I got my items after the transaction
+rep
Quote:
Roxus15
Jun 22, 2016 - 15:50
+++ Nice Trader!!! I transfered the money first and got my stuff few minutes later! +++
I can recommend this guy.
Quote:
mank3n
Sep 8, 2015 - 23:46
Hab als erstes bezahlt und direkt im Anschluss die Ware erhalten.
Immer wieder gerne !
+++
#Note: [Nothing.]
#Edit-Log:
items added:
#29.06 + SKY HIGH AEUK SET 30% Penya Rate, SR SKY HIGH AEUK SET 2015102, perfect increased Attack awakes
#02.07 + 650.000 Perins
#04.07 + 450.000 Perins
#05.07 + FM HP Gear - (30% HP Tusania Set full perfect awakes)
#10.07 + 2.000.000 Perins
#16.07 + 1.350.000 Perins
#26.07 + 1.600.000 Perins
Im working on the FM Gear! Will be added soon.
It will be called PRO FM GEAR - Includes HP Set (Templar, Pet, Weapon & Accessoires) and DMG Set (185 Set, Pet, Buffpet, CS, Weapon, Accessoires)
Problem solved. I won't refund anything when you either get banned or wiped by an GM!
I won't sent anything via post now and when I do I will record it and you won't get any refunds when something happens!
[Buying] Looking for FlyForSky Perins!! 09/16/2016 - Flyff Trading - 9 Replies I am looking for a huge amount of FlyForSky Perins!
If you have some Perins left, message me!
Payment via Paypal or Paysafecard!!
[Selling] FlyForSky Perins 08/01/2016 - Flyff Trading - 42 Replies CLOSED FOR NOW... POSSIBLE SERVER WIPE...
Looking To Buy FlyForSky Perins 06/08/2016 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies Hello Guys , I Am Looking to buy flyforsky perins / beads / primes
perfect pets etc
welling to pay good
if u have some then leave your in game name here so we can continue.
[Buying] FlyForSky Stuff 12/21/2015 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies Im looking for EQ / Perins / Etc.
My Offer: 20€ PSC.
Leave offers below
Items + Perins auf Murano & Perins auf Hydros 01/19/2014 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies Ich verkaufe einige Items und Perins auf Murano, zusätzlich Perins auf Hydros
Murano:
Alles verkauft
Hydros: