Hello Epvpers
I'm offering/selling my service as penya seller on some private and official servers
List of PServers and Prices:
•Kingdom-Flyff
Each 1€ = 2,400 Gold
•Equinox-Flyff
Each 1€ = 400,000,000 Penya
•Magma-Flyff
Each 1€ = 20 Perins
•Horizon-Flyff
Each 1€ = ?? (undefined, waiting for some offers)
List of Official Servers:
•Clockworks
Each 1€ = ?? (undefined, waiting for some offers)
•Mocomochi
Each 1€ = ?? (undefined, waiting for some offers)
•Yetti
Each 1€ = ?? (undefined, waiting for some offers)
Just a reminder, if you don't really need penya/gold/perin I would like to offer items instead, like rare Cs set, cloak, power up, pet etc.
Note: I'll never send penya or items first!
Also, I don't want real contact in-game because I'm an active player on both servers.
[Help] Hit Of Penya Or Penya Strike = Client Crash 08/31/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies Good Day!! To All Of You..
Can Any One Teach Me How To Fix The HOP Issue??
When You Hop The Other Persons Client Crashes
How Can I Fix It??
Thank You And God Bless :)
GEBE CS (PENYA) AUF STEAM GG PENYA AUF AUGU 01/03/2010 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies Hallo,
Ich tausche mein Gesamtes Inventar (80 mio, CS Pet, 15 Oris, Allgemein CS männlich, Int cloak, mp, fp sonnenbrille, 2 demols +12, 2 vigors +9, eine hp kette +6!!! und vieles wertvolles mehr.....)
gegen den Wert auf Augu.
Ich habe mal das Inventar als Bild gepostet, schau es euch einfach an :-)
http://i47.tinypic.com/2j31c74.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/11lps3m.jpg
Penya auf Augu gegen Penya auf Luia 12/26/2009 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies Hi,
wie der name schon sagt tausche ich mein Penya auf Augu gegen deins auf Luia.
wenn einer interesse hat bitte einfach posten
mfg lolerlol
bis huete nachmittag
Wie bekomm ich unentlich penya bzw suche penya hack xD 11/05/2007 - Flyff - 2 Replies also wie oben gesagt kennt jemand nen penya hack der noch nicht gefixt ist im game pls links adressen etc. reinnschreiben bitte nur kostenlos danke xD