Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Eng] Buying > Flyff Source + Website

Discussion on [Eng] Buying > Flyff Source + Website within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Eng] Buying > Flyff Source + Website

Hello fellas, Im inteL (english man, so if you're German sorry about it) and im here to buy great files to run for a big community of flyff (in other words, I am willing to buy Flyff source and great website).

So lemme start explaining the informations I need for the details above. I've tried to look people who can work with me for a big flyff server but I think people just ignore me and threat like **** so I made my decision (with my mate) to buy Flyff source that has a massive and great features with protection + a developer/maker of a website that can make awesome websites with protection either. We are willing to pay of the offer of the dealer for this stuff we needs who meet the details of what we're looking for.

What we are looking at?
*Flyff Source + Files that are ready to use + Protection
A Full v18 or v19 files are the one we are looking for so if you got a source like this and willing to sell it. You can offer it to us and make a deal about it.
L/E Features
-Full v17 (ofcourse)
-V18 Maps
-V18 Weapons
-V18 Dungeons
-Colosseum
-New Custom Maps
-New Custom Weapons
-New Items In-Game/
-New Custom/Extraordinaty Pets
-Day and Night System
-Baruna System (awake normal)
-Arena Scoreboard
-Advanced Quickjob Change
-Advanced Petfilter
-Automatic Event's (like auto Siege)
-V6 PK System
-New Quests System
-New/Edited Glow System
-Strong Protection (client + server sided)
-Bonus Beginner System
-Etc.

*Website + Ready to use + Protection
-Awesome/Cool/Great Designs
-Professional Made
-Protection
-Etc.

Deals/Payment:
We're willing to pay Paysafecard (maximum of $1000 each)

Contacts:
Skype - jayb.17
MSN -

King Regards,
inteL