Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT KLunia Test,Flyff,Fiesta for XXX

Discussion on WTT KLunia Test,Flyff,Fiesta for XXX within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT KLunia Test,Flyff,Fiesta for ***

Hello =p
Well...I trade some of my accounts for an good equipped and lvled rappelz or flyff or Perfect World account....

Lets start with my Lunia accounts...
My Klunia test account is impossible to make on ur own because u need a KSSN for it and if u fake the KSSN u get big,big problems...I have 3 Chars,one Snowgirl(p2p),one Healer lvl 61 and one Dainn lvl 65 (top equipped),lvl 75 is the cap...
Im trading an account for english lunia,too...A 41 Dainn, a 43 Tia and a p2p Lime are on it,p2p lime costs 5€.
Here are some screens...:

if u try to scam me u get problems,too =p

Now lets go to my Flyff Account...I have 3...1 dFlyff account where a 68 blade,68 yoyojester (both nacked) and a 71 BP (weak equip) is on...so yea...a crappy account xD
on eFlyff i have a 66 RM and a 68 Knight(5mio and crappy equip) and on demian a 68 wannabeaoebp with crappy equip...o.O

My Fiesta account is much better =D He has 700S or 1,2G or something around that and 3 30+ charas (healer,archer,fighter)...
Im much too lazy to make screens of all my items/money...just add me in ICQ and ask me if u want some screens or more informations =)

Here my ICQ number:246328980
i hope u will trade with meh =D
(im going to lvl my koreatestaccount while im waiting for a buyer )
Old 07/03/2008, 03:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have a lvl 47 strider and lvl 52 mage in rappelz that i have used in a long time. 52 used to be high but not anymore i guess. I want ur klunia test account. let me konw if u interested. not the best trade for u but if no other offer, please consider mine thanx