Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling G Potatoes.

Discussion on Selling G Potatoes. within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling G Potatoes.

Hi guys.

My business pays for my phone bill, and allows up to $100 spending limit per month.

So, i'm selling GPotatoes.
Just offer me a price, it'll be cheaper than the normal sale price, of course.

How it works:
I give you my number, you put it in, it sends me a text with a PIN.
I tell you the PIN. You get GPotatoes!

Obviously, I will have to go first, since I am new to this forum.

However, I will not trade you if you are new.

Thanks,

DangerousConformist.

[]
Old 05/03/2011, 23:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
10€ PSC for 50€ GP? :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELLING] Selling auth codes for bot ! CHEAP & fast
03/11/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hi loook im selling me codes cuz i dont want to bot more , im bored of this game :c, i made some cash botting accs 24/7 then selling those accs in 3 months i made over 200$ but now im bored and i dont got cash , and i want cash to buy a bodyboard :D , well im selling this auths very cheap , pay mode its paypal only SEND ME PM IF UR INTERESTED only real interested guys please :D
[Selling] Selling Tom Clancy:Hawks 2 PC Game
01/08/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Yes i am Selling a Hawks 2 PC Game Download Key that is Worth $49.99 Tax Retail . I won this Game in a Contest and they gave me a key that is Valid Till July 2011 To Download the game . Reason why i am Selling it is because My Laptop Graphics card can not run this game . So i am Selling this to you. You can buy this Key Via PayPal(Only serious Buyers Please) For Taking Offers(USD Only no elite gold) If you are interested Just Send me a Pm or Shoot me a Email at [email protected] . I am Very...
Selling Selling BP (lvl.85) & Blade (lvl.87)
04/24/2010 - Flyff Trading - 5 Replies
Hey I am selling accounts on server Aibatt. Lvl. 87 Blade http://flyff-sell.ic.cz/images/2.jpg Lvl. 85 BP http://flyff-sell.ic.cz/images/1.jpg Please send me ur offer (in $ - Dollars) on my E-Mail: [email protected]
Earning Money For G-Potatoes
02/05/2010 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
Earning Money For G-Potatoes Hello guys, I have been seeing many sites similar to this one, but this one is the most special and original, plus it is so legit and not fake unlike others. It will help you earn some G-Potatoes and you will use it all the time! Site is called IM Report Card. You have to comment reviews on products / services / persons to gain points. You can exchange those points into money. Also you can give grades, suggest new products and complete offers to earn even more...