Okay, I created this website few months ago, but haven't used it for anything and will never use it for anything, so I decided to give it for you if you want to use it.
The website includes totally nothing else than the template.
Registeration is not working, ranking is not working, bans is not working, nothings working, so you have to create your own systems for this.
-- V1.1 -- Preview: Download:
V1.1 changes:
- Rewrote the button part from CSS code, the old one was just crappy and too complicated.
- The buttons are now centered. Also made a simple way to remove the centering from them.
- Small size difference between the old navigation and new one.
-- v1.0 -- Preview: Download:
I'm not giving any instructions how to use this, because I expect you to have even a bit knowledge of HTML and CSS if you are going to use this.
Enjoy using it.
Die kann man nichtmals downloaden und ihr sagt Nice OO villeicht ist die Struktur fail.Man kann nicht einfach sagen Nice wenn man sie nichtmals gedownloaded hat!
Webtemplate made for conquer 09/22/2010 - General Art - 11 Replies Update: 9/21/2010: A NEW ONE WAS ADDED!
Ok so I made this template for you to have your website on or you register or whatever you want. I have NOT done the coding for it. this was my 1st one so don't flame me please. all that i ask is that you leave the Made By: Fatal Addiction on there please as I am the maker of this template.
and the reason why i posted it here is cuz i made it for conquer servers. Please Thank me if you used or liked this. I will try to make more when i can. Heres a...
Selling WebTemplate 06/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4551/45519 973693e398226ac7de1b93e871210822e4.png http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4552/45520 01e81c8cadd51f75efca353fbc6569fb31.png http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4552/45520 03c6b0f4c83be66dd80f83b849df8778af.png http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4552/45520 053e0616fe31f453860036c08d8ff97b3c.png
Yeah, im no longer coding my server so im gonna see if I can sell this website,
its all coded if your...
S4 WebTemplate? 05/08/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies Hey leutz!
-------------
Gibs eigendlich S4 WebTemplate?
Und wenn welche kennt ihr?
------------------
Danke schonmal!