Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom)

Discussion on Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom) within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom)

Hi!

After some development time, I'm proud to announce that the based on Laravel (PHP) is now compatible with Flyff.

The CMS has a plugin and theme system which means you can change ANYTHING. Functionalities and the look and feel.

It also has almost all the functionalities required for a server. , , etc. You can see . You can also change the theme on the fly if you like at the upper right corner

The CMS is not written by me, i'm simply a contributor. I will now emphasize on the flyff plugin and it's functionnalities.

The Shop:

If you follow the tutorial on the wiki, the web shop will be compatible in-game(just like offi)! The transfer of item is instant, no need to logout(using the socket)! (be carefull flyff navigator is IE, you have to make your theme compatible IE or download the default flyff theme for a quick try) :

The admin panel :

You can search in trade logs and mail logs :

You can search for an item and a min quantity in all inventories :

If you follow the wiki again you will be able to have the character faces in the ladder, it automatically updates based on the fashions and gears

Player ladder :
:

Members of a guild :

There is much more to discover!

Download Azuriom here : (remeber to follow the wiki)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/03/2020, 14:43   #2

elite*gold: 28
Quote to fix image/link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javdu10 View Post
Hi!

After some development time, I'm proud to announce that the based on Laravel (PHP) is now compatible with Flyff.

This will be more a presentation of what the CMS has to offer. The installation guide can be found on GitHub:

The CMS has a plugin and theme system which means you can change ANYTHING. Functionalities and the look and feel.

It also has almost all the functionalities required for a server. , , etc. You can see . You can also change the theme on the fly if you like at the upper right corner

The CMS is not written by me, i'm simply a contributor. I will now emphasize on the flyff plugin and it's functionnalities.

The Shop:

If you follow the tutorial on the wiki, the web shop will be compatible in-game(just like offi)! The transfer of item is instant, no need to logout(using the socket)! (be carefull flyff navigator is IE, you have to make your theme compatible IE or download the default flyff theme for a quick try) :

The admin panel :

You can search in trade logs and mail logs :

You can search for an item and a min quantity in all inventories :

If you follow the wiki again you will be able to have the character faces in the ladder, it automatically updates based on the fashions and gears

Player ladder :
:

Members of a guild :

There is much more to discover!

Download Azuriom here : (remeber to follow the wiki)

For now the plugin flyff is not available on the azuriom market because the owner wants to make some change on how plugins are installed (to prevent some user to download a flyff plugin when they are a minecraft server for exemple)

So you can either clone the plugin and install the composer dependencies :

Or you can download it from here :
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2020, 20:40   #3

On this part isn't really that very clear to me I guess?

Is this where I suppose to generate on the azuriom website? If yes, where though.

Edit: I meant, my generated hash, where so suppose to be placed on azuriom
Old 12/03/2020, 20:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferMorningStar666 View Post
where so suppose to be placed on azuriom
in the root of Azuriom you should have a file named '.env' (make sure to show hidden files), then you paste your generated password here
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2020, 10:10   #5

Hi again! I am kinda stuck on this part of extension.

I am using MAMP and tried different things like adding on conf, ext, 127.0.01:8000/accounts etc. It wont really read.. ideas on MAMP?
Old 12/04/2020, 10:31   #6

Quote:
Hi again! I am kinda stuck on this part of extension.

I am using MAMP and tried different things like adding on conf, ext, 127.0.01:8000/accounts etc. It wont really read.. ideas on MAMP?

Google is your friend.
Old 12/04/2020, 10:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTwo02 View Post

Google is your friend.
I do use google you know. Tried various things.

Quote:

PS: Not sure why y'all think people who ask here don't extract efforts by searching and always saying "Google is your friend" lol. We know Google is our friend, but again, I ask because tried a lot of things but didn't work that's why I am here.
Old 12/04/2020, 12:36   #8

Quote:
Hi, I am not sure how to help you here, you need at least php 7.3, you get the thread safe extension, if php is 32 bits take 32 bits extension, if 64 bits take 64 bits extension.

in MAMP you should have a folder bin/php with many versions open the one you use and put the extention in the ext folder, modify the php.ini and restart apache

You can install the CMS with a mysql database first, then add the drivers when you will configure the SqlServer connection of the flyff plugin
Old 03/01/2021, 10:48   #9

Wow time flies it almost been a year!

Just want to update for the people that are using it or might be interested..

The dev/maintenance is still going on the github is here :

Make sure to read the README.md and the wiki
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2021, 23:38   #10

Hello!
i'm writting this message to bump de thread because I have a good update to share with you

Flyff can now be installed from the CMS install process. The update also ship with a Guild Siege parser

Enjoy
Old 10/22/2022, 17:53   #11

Hi what is the command to put in package to send an item to my character when you buy a item, anyone can know?
Old 10/22/2022, 18:13   #12

ItemID,ItemID,Quantity
If you want to make "package", you can add more commands.
Old 10/23/2022, 10:39   #13

little help question regarding flyff theme
I got this loading screen loop (screenshot below) after i apply this flyff theme:
does anyone encounter this?

Tags
flyff, website