Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Devesty Server Manager

Discussion on [Release] Devesty Server Manager within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Devesty Server Manager

Hey bois, lads, gals and everyone else!

I have for you today reworked version of my Server Manager from old days.

Prerequisites: Windows OS with .NET Framework 4.5 or higher

Screens:
Download:

Note: Please keep in mind that this is first version and there might be a bug or two. Let me know if you find any.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/10/2017, 17:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yahoo!

Patch notes v1.1:
Download:

Version with auto-restart is out too btw.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Devesty
10/20/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich bin kein GM oder jemand der an der Leitung des Servers teilhat, wehalb ich nicht in Advertising posten kann, aber dieser Lowrateserver ist wirklich sehr gut. Vorallem das Levelingsystem und das Wirtschaftssystem erinnern an die alten Flyff-Zeiten. Probierts doch einfach mal aus.
[Release] Devesty Flyff - Neuz hack
08/12/2015 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 21 Replies
Hello people, Status: WORKING Since devesty uses equinox files it was kinda easy to break some things in it. The DeadDevesty hack contains Stop neuz.exe from reading your MAC addresses. Range hack (Ranged classes only) Coming next release:
[Release]Tyrant Manager | Multi window manager
10/17/2012 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
I had this a long time ago, and until recent I've kept it private. This helped with my multiple character bottings and such. This should work with the current updates, since ArenaNet changed around their coding a bit. I've made it so that Gw2.exe is still hookable to any external hacks or bot. Before: before.png - Localhostr After: after.png - Localhostr Make sure to move "TyrantLoader.exe" to the main GW2 directory. Also, make sure that in all your Gw2.exe that your character is...