Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web Shop

Discussion on Web Shop within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/18/2015, 12:34   #91

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by macboyem07 View Post
yeah sir i follow sedrika guide 1 by 1..and i used webshop 1.1.1 ...but same error..i used blessed source base and i change something code on source,i change the path link of webshop because when i open the webshop in game..the webshop go to "http://billing.blablabla.gpotato.blabla."

sorry for my english sir xD..i hope you understand
Well, you have to configure the right domain/url depending on the LANG you've set in your Neuz resource file (WinMain.rc). I guess there is a switch-case somehwere which defines the web-url for the web shop.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2015, 04:16   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTwiLightx View Post
Well, you have to configure the right domain/url depending on the LANG you've set in your Neuz resource file (WinMain.rc). I guess there is a switch-case somehwere which defines the web-url for the web shop.
im done config. to my neuz but huhu i cant fix the undefined/error on webshop file xD ..
Old 10/25/2015, 20:59   #93

Hey guys, got a few errors on both the source and the website.

So the first issue I am having is when I load it up on the website, I have placed it into my Wamp server. I have configured it to the tutorials settings, I then load up the webpage and I get this:

****EDIT*****
I used the download that Gentros provided and its cleared up all the errors, whoohooo! Now when i put in my test users details it does nothing, just refreshes the page. any ideas?

Now there was more, I had 4 errors showing, I managed to get rid of 2 but the remaining to I can't figure out. Its something to do with the authority level of getting into the account database through ODBC but I don't know how to allow it.

So now let me show you the source errors I am getting, these are all from my Neuz source:
PHP Code:
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(643): error C2059syntax error '}'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(617): error C2065'out' undeclared identifier
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(617): error C2065'in' undeclared identifier
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(617): error C2501'md5' missing storage-class or type specifiers
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(617): error C2365'md5' redefinitionprevious definition was a 'member function'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(617): error C2078too many initializers
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(619): error C2059syntax error 'if'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(620): error C2143syntax error missing ';' before '{'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(620): error C2447'{' missing function header (old-style formal list?)
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(623): error C2059syntax error 'else'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(624): error C2143syntax error missing ';' before '{'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(624): error C2447'{' missing function header (old-style formal list?)
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(632): error C2059syntax error 'else'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(633): error C2447'{' missing function header (old-style formal list?)
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(639): error C2059syntax error 'else'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(640): error C2143syntax error missing ';' before '{'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(640): error C2447'{' missing function header (old-style formal list?)
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(643): error C2059syntax error '}'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(643): error C2143syntax error missing ';' before '}'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(645): error C2143syntax error missing ';' before '{'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(645): error C2447'{' missing function header (old-style formal list?)
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(679): error C2059syntax error 'else' 
PHP Code:
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(680): error C2143syntax error missing ';' before '{'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(680): error C2447'{' missing function header (old-style formal list?)
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(683): error C2065'header' undeclared identifier
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(683): error C2065'postdata' undeclared identifier
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(683): error C2501'wsprintfA' missing storage-class or type specifiers
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(683): error C2365'wsprintfA' redefinitionprevious definition was a 'function'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\WinUser.h(228) : see declaration of 'wsprintfA'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(683): error C2078too many initializers
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(684): error C2065'address' undeclared identifier
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(684): error C3861'postdata'identifier not foundeven with argument-dependent lookup
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(684): error C3861'header'identifier not foundeven with argument-dependent lookup
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(684): error C2501'ChangeWebAddress' missing storage-class or type specifiers
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(684): error C2078too many initializers
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(685): error C2059syntax error '}'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(685): error C2143syntax error missing ';' before '}'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(685): error C2059syntax error '}'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(688): error C2143syntax error missing ';' before '{'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\NEUZ\WebBox.cpp(688): error C2447'{' missing function header (old-style formal list?) 
Here is my World Server Source errors:
PHP Code:
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\WORLDSERVER\DPSrvr.cpp(6401): error C2039'dwItemId' is not a member of '_BUYING_INFO2'

..\_Common\buyinginfo.h(31) : see declaration of '_BUYING_INFO2'
c:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\WORLDSERVER\DPSrvr.cpp(6396): error C2065'iSerialNumber' undeclared identifier
c
:\Users\VIP\Desktop\Source\Source\SRC\WORLDSERVER\DPSrvr.cpp(6401): error C2039'dwItemNum' is not a member of '_BUYING_INFO2'

..\_Common\buyinginfo.h(31) : see declaration of '_BUYING_INFO2' 
And this one is from my account source;
PHP Code:
AccountServer error LNK2019unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CDbManager::AccountOff(class CQuery &,struct tagDB_OVERLAPPED_PLUS *)" (?AccountOff@CDbManager@@QAEXAAVCQuery@@PAUtagDB_OVERLAPPED_PLUS@@@Zreferenced in function "unsigned int __stdcall DbWorkerThread(void *)" (?DbWorkerThread@@YGIPAX@Z
** This one is really fucking mad.

Most of them are syntax errors and most of them can be fixed easilyish but some I have no idea on how to go about fixing such as the 'in', 'out', 'wsprintfA' etc

They all worked perfectly fine before I put all the source edits in. I followed the tut to the letter making sure everything was in the right place before compiling.

I'm using a clean(ish) v15 source no upgrades to any other versions yet in place.

any help would be greatly appreciated, I will continue to work on them myself in the mean time and will update/edit should I manage to fix it magically.
Old 12/04/2015, 16:01   #94

elite*gold: 3
Folgender Fehler beim compilen:

Habe alle Datein inkl. Funktionen 3x überpüft und nirgends gefunden dass da eine Funktion doppelt ist oder fehlt.

Was könnte es sonst sein?

Nutze die Files von Ace, ein anderer hat das gleiche Problem mit den gleichen Files.

Old 12/04/2015, 16:28   #95

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Du hast beim kopieren was falsch gemacht.
Entferne es und mach es neu.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2015, 16:53   #96

Ausversehen ein static mit überschrieben. Für die, die den gleichen Fehler bekommen:

Hier der Code der dpadbill.cpp (komplett ersetzen dann)

Old 12/04/2015, 17:47   #97

ich habe in einer Source Webshop eingebaut, es funktioniert auch soweit, aber ich bekomme Errors:

und nach F5 drücken, muss man sich anmelden, was nicht funktionier.
Old 12/04/2015, 18:17   #98

Kannst du denn die Items kaufen? Weil ich bekomme diesen Fehler:

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2015, 18:37   #99

Ich habe den Fehler Gefunden in der Login.php ist ein kleiner Fehler.

Aber nun habe ich das Problem, dass die Items nach dem Kauf nicht im Inventar sind. DP werden abgezogen, es gibt aber keine Kauflogs.
Old 12/05/2015, 02:36   #100

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Dann ist die Verbindung zum Server nicht korrekt. Überprüfe die Einstellungen.
Old 12/05/2015, 02:50   #101

wie man dieses regelt

Quote:
Notice: Undefined index: user_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\login.php on line 8

Notice: Undefined index: m_idPlayer in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\login.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined index: server_index in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\login.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined index: check in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\login.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: md5 in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\login.php on line 12
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2015, 20:10   #102

help ✌

CQuery-LogFile_20151206:
Quote:
2015/12/06 11:32:14
query:ITEM_STR 'I1',11, 'Hand', 1, 1, 1, 1,-1, -1, 1, -1, -1, 10,-1, -1, -1, -1, -1, 0,1, 2, 0, 5, -1, 0.070000,1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1,-1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1,-1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1,-1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1,-1, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0,0, -1, -1.000000, -1, -1, -1,-1, 'itm_item.dds', ''
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Error converting data type varchar to int.
Old 12/07/2015, 16:56   #103

bei genauerem hinsehn fällt einem auf in diesen beiden functionen

Code:
		// API
		private function SendAPICmd( $ServerIndex, $dwPlayerId, $dwTargetId, $dwParam1, $dwParam2, $dwParam3 )
		{
			$socket = socket_create( AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, SOL_TCP );
			$packet = pack( "VVVVVVVV", $ServerIndex, $dwPlayerId, $dwTargetId, $dwParam1, $dwParam2, $dwParam3, BILLING_CHECK1, BILLING_CHECK2 );
			if( @socket_connect( $socket, BILLING_IP, BILLING_PORT ) )
			{
				socket_write( $socket, $packet, strlen( $packet ) );
				socket_close( $socket );
				return true;
			}
			return false;
		}
		// Create Item
		public static function CreateItem( $dwTargetId, $dwItemId, $dwItemCount )
		{
			if( !is_numeric( $dwItemId ) )
			{
				$SQL = new MSSQL( true );
				$Query = "USE [ITEM_DBF] SELECT * FROM [ITEM_TBL] WHERE [szName] = %s";
				$dwItemId = $SQL->Exec( $Query, $dwItemId ) ? $SQL->fetch[0]['dwID'] : false;
				if( !is_numeric( $dwItemId ) )
					return false;
			}
			return CDPSrvr::SendAPICmd( 01, (int)$dwTargetId, (int)$dwTargetId, $dwItemId, $dwItemCount, 0 );
		}
	}
wird der dwCommand nicht angegeben deshalb failed das Item erstellen
Old 12/24/2015, 19:50   #104

Help me please
i have error
[24-Dec-2015 18:33:14 Europe/Paris] PHP 2. CDPSrvr::CreateItem() C:\wamp\www\shop\ChargeFlyffItem.php:39

[24-Dec-2015 18:33:14 Europe/Paris] PHP 3. CDPSrvr::SendAPICmd() C:\wamp\www\shop\include\class\class.dpsrvr.php:29

AND ITEM DOESN'T send to ITEM_SEND_TABLE
Then i buy item in game
but then i buy item in site all is good!
Old 12/25/2015, 00:45   #105

If your item will not send to your character just replace the function with this:

PHP Code:
    // API

private function SendAPICmd$ServerIndex$dwPlayerId$dwTargetId$dwCommand 101$dwParam1$dwParam2$dwParam3 )
        {

$socket socket_createAF_INETSOCK_STREAMSOL_TCP );

$packet pack"VVVVVVVV"$ServerIndex$dwPlayerId$dwTargetId$dwCommand$dwParam1$dwParam2$dwParam3BILLING_CHECK1BILLING_CHECK2 );
            if( @
socket_connect$socketBILLING_IPBILLING_PORT ) )
            {

socket_write$socket$packetstrlen$packet ) );

socket_close$socket );
                return 
true;
            }
            return 
false;
        }

// Create Item

public static function CreateItem$dwTargetId$dwItemId$dwItemCount )
        {
            if( !
is_numeric$dwItemId ) )
            {

$SQL = new MSSQLtrue );

$Query "USE [ITEM_DBF] SELECT * FROM [ITEM_TBL] WHERE [szName] = %s";

$dwItemId $SQL->Exec$Query$dwItemId ) ? $SQL->fetch[0]['dwID'] : false;
                if( !
is_numeric$dwItemId ) )
                    return 
false;
            }
            return 
CDPSrvr::SendAPICmd01, (int)$dwTargetId, (int)$dwTargetId$dwItemId$dwItemCount); 
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff, sedrika, shop, system, web