Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inception/Krustenkäse Source

Discussion on Inception/Krustenkäse Source within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 01/22/2013, 19:05   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisdra View Post
He dont have the Database.
Stop leeching fu*king Leecher and do something Self!
And dont write PN's, im do Not give Support for this Source.
I love people like you i honestly do. You have leeched yourself, begged and even pleaded for help here and on r4g3z0n3. Yet you call other leechers.

So what your source got leaked? It's not like a good solid portion of it came from LTD source or from JTB. Let alone the "v19" skin you leeched from adeilson.

If anything, you should honestly stop being such a **** to people in any community seeing at one point you were there and are apparently still there.
Old 01/22/2013, 20:51   #62

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyz View Post
I love people like you i honestly do. You have leeched yourself, begged and even pleaded for help here and on r4g3z0n3. Yet you call other leechers.

So what your source got leaked? It's not like a good solid portion of it came from LTD source or from JTB. Let alone the "v19" skin you leeched from adeilson.

If anything, you should honestly stop being such a dick to people in any community seeing at one point you were there and are apparently still there.
Eh yeah, you want say, that for your Tabbed Inventory you also created a New Stored Procedure with the name Inventory_STR?
Oh Sry, you want to say that the Tabbed Inventory is yours? Because of what?
Because Krustenkäse has changed Things for example in CItemContainer Class and you too? XD
All Systems that work 100% are Self coded by Krustenkäse.

Ehm, are you kidding me?
Search Here on elitepvpers for Threads of Krustenkäse... There you will find Threads of his Development!!
This Source is a result (an Old Version) of work in the Last 2 years.

Please Talk With Krustenkäse, he would destroy your Little Programming skills.
On RZ i created Threads that hadnt anyThing to do With Krustenkäse's work.

Show me your Snippets to Prove that this is yours.
Ltd Source i only Used for Test, because it was bullshit.
But Hey, what i have to do with the Source of Krustenkäse?
He was the Source-Developer, im the resource dev...

And now the question: why im getting so fckd up?
Yeah, Krustenkäse has leaved this "scene" because of private Things and the fact is that i hate People who Start to Lie.

@Stephano

Quote:

Wenn ich VS wieder auf dem Rechner habe (und somit etwas Überblick, statt nur Notepad zu benutzen...), schaue ich mir das an und baue die Tables/Prozeduren nach (was eigentlich ein leichtes ist, aber die Community tut sich ja teilweise schon schwer, die Datenbanken überhaupt einzurichten...)
Genau, Bau die Dinger nach und Release sie... Unglaublich.
Ich steck dir Geld in deinen Hintern für Deadlock fixes und habe dir sogar die Proc geschickt und du Trittst natürlich nach.
Ich weiß schonmal wem ich nie wieder Geld geben werde.
Und jetzt kommt wahrscheinlich wieder einer deiner Weisen Sätze wo jeder wieder ankommt und "Geil, Thanks alter 1337111-elf"

Zum einen Heulst du selber über die Szene (wenn man sowas überhaupt noch Szene nennen kann, eher Release 'n Leech Com) und Dann... Naja egal, rege mich eh immer zu viel auf.
Das ist es nicht mehr Wert in diesem Forum.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/22/2013, 21:16   #63

Never once stated it was mine cupcake, i suggest you gain some literacy in your life to be able to comprehend basic things.

However the __19_INTERFACE which is mostly from adeilson, but wait it's better his code is actually from the LTD source, imagine that? Pro job at cntrl+c/cntrl+v.

__NO_TRADE is from sedrika.
__16_SKILL has large snippets from LTD "__COMA_FIX"
__TREASUREBOX came from the flyffCN source
__DAY_NIGHT public release which was released by a EX insanity dev, imagine that?
__GUILD_COLOR is from ROC source, +1 for changing defines

So a good portion of this source is actually regurgitated **** from other sources with variables, defines and functions renamed.

Anyone with a brain could tell, so what is so godly about this source exactly? Nada, nothing, Zilch.

Made my year even more:

I'm sure if i searched here i would find plenty more lmao. However a good portion of the "****" found in this source was not entirely coded by him, nor do i care about your buddy or their "skill" level.

I simply made a correct statement, stop being such a **** to others.
Old 01/22/2013, 21:36   #64

Kann man die Source auch zum laufen bekommen ohne dass man die Datenbank hat mit den fehlenden Sachen? (mir ist klar dass dann bestimmte Systeme nicht funktionieren)
Old 01/22/2013, 21:38   #65

Sorry man, i think that you have Problems With understanding me xD
What i have exactly to do with the Work of Krustenkäse?
Yes, "Nada, nothing, Zilch."

Quote:
__NO_TRADE is from sedrika.
__16_SKILL has large snippets from LTD "__COMA_FIX"
__TREASUREBOX came from the flyffCN source
__DAY_NIGHT public release which was released by a EX insanity dev, imagine that?
__GUILD_COLOR is from ROC source, +1 for changing defines
All of your examples were Not Used by me for my Servers.
Only _16_SKILL and this is already implemented Since early 2011...

Im suprised that you dont say that Alchemy System, Modelchange, Glow change etc. ARE from you or your Brother of what Ever.

A Thread that i Started in Year 2010...

Maybe i should stop Here, because it has no Sense...
Old 01/22/2013, 21:44   #66

Noch eine kleine Frage undzwar, welche Systeme aus der Source sind auch in der Datenbank?

Nur Tabbed Inventory oder noch mehr Systeme?
Old 01/22/2013, 21:54   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerObstBauerFreak View Post
Noch eine kleine Frage undzwar, welche Systeme aus der Source sind auch in der Datenbank?

Nur Tabbed Inventory oder noch mehr Systeme?
Frag mal am besten Sammyz, dem gehören ja die Systeme xDDDD
Aber Denk dran, musst in Englisch schreiben, der ist ein wenig schwer von Begriff.

/Ironie Off

Schau einfach in den Database Files nach welche Systeme dort einen Define haben... Tabbed Inventory, CTF, PvP System sowie das Model Change, Glow Change, Alchemy etc benötigen alle die Datenbanken...
Old 01/22/2013, 21:58   #68

Muss ich also die Einträge im Prinzip von diesen Systemen entfernen damit ich die Source zum laufen kriege?

Von euch ist nicht zufällig so nett, mir zu sagen in welchen Datein die Systeme alle definiert sind? :P

@Edit:

Und in dieser Source ist die komplette v19 Taskbar?
Ohne große Bugs?
Old 01/22/2013, 22:03   #69

Wenn du die DB-Einträge entfernst wird aber nicht mehr viel von den Systemen übrig bleiben, dann kannste direkt Bloodyflyff Source nehmen o.ä

Der Source ist eh zerstückelt hochgeladen worden, dann musste erstmal einige Sachen einfügen, verweispfade neu anlegen und dann ist das Ding mehr oder weniger Ready.

Das war auch mein Letzter Beitrag für diesen Thread.
Ich wünsche euch viel Spass und gelingen mit dem Source, komme dann mal zum testen Auf die Server und zock ein bisschen. Vielleicht hat es ja den Inception-Flow :d

Gute Nacht.

@edit:

Nein, das V19 Interface funktioniert nicht richtig.
Krustenkäse hatte leider kurz nach dem Beginn des Interfaces aufgehört da sein Studium begann.
Old 01/23/2013, 15:13   #70

Da muss ich dir Recht geben Dennis.
Jeder hier der etwas Ahnung hat weis das alles Krustenkäse selber gemacht hat.
(Siehe Item Linking Tabbed etc wo gibts bitte sowas???)
Jedoch muss ich sagen dass Systeme wie das Model Change sowie CTF Pvp System und ein par andere Kleinigkeiten nicht richtig funktionieren oder nur teils.
(Client crashes beim veschieben der Items etc etc)
Du musst dich hier nicht rechtfertigen. Jeder sollte wissen dass ihr bzw Krustenkäse es alleine programmiert habt und es nicht wie alle anderen C+P oder gekauft habt.
Ich hoffe ihr gebt nicht auf das sind eh noch ungefertigte Systeme mit denen 90% der Com sowieso nichts anfangen kann. Macht einfach weiter so und eig kannste dich glücklich schätzen das einige Systeme nicht vollendet wurden

Lg :=)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2013, 17:23   #71

I looked through this for about 10minutes... Some things I noticed:

- Try catch loops in every function of WorldServer's DPSrvr.cpp... Whoever coded this has no understanding of C++ exceptions. You could just do this if you REALLY need to catch every exception from code that handles user input...
Code:
void CDPSrvr::UserMessageHandler(LPDPMSG_GENERIC lpMsg, DWORD dwMsgSize, DPID idFrom)
{
	LPBYTE lpBuffer = (LPBYTE)lpMsg + sizeof(DPID);
	u_long uBufSize = dwMsgSize - sizeof(DPID);

CAr ar(lpBuffer, uBufSize);
	GETTYPE(ar)

void (theClass::*pfn)(theParameters) = GetHandler(dw);

try{
		if (pfn)
			(this->*(pfn))(ar, idFrom, *(UNALIGNED LPDPID)lpMsg, lpBuffer, uBufSize);
	}
	catch(...)
	{
		Error("Unhandled exception, Opcode: %08X", dw);
	}
}
- Backdoor in "CDPSrvr::OnChat" and I'm sure elsewhere as well.

- I doubt "__NO_PAUSE" actually works, considering Windows will block the message queue when a user is moving the application window.

- Nice inline macros in AIPet.cpp...

- Is an entire new class really necessary for __AI_AGGRO?

That being said, it's still probably better than most code that's released/leaked...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/23/2013, 18:58   #72

The Treasure-System workt fine but the Ondrop funktion its not correctly.
Old 01/25/2013, 18:41   #73

Könnte mir bitte einer sagen was das __HANABI bringt oder ist.
Old 01/26/2013, 14:56   #74

Sieh nach in welchen Dateien es definiert wurde und schau dir den Sourcecode an.
So grob solltest du das ja dann sehen. Wenn nicht, dann kopiere den Code mal hierhin in einem Spoiler.
Ich habe keine Lust die Source runterzuladen :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2013, 14:25   #75

Auf Inception Fly gabs ja die Offi Schrift. Also Inception Fly hatte ja die Schrift von dFlyff anstatt von dFlyff. Mich würde nun interessieren, ob dementsprechent auch die wndField.cpp und/oder wndMain.h dabei ist, mit dFlyff Schrift.