Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Job Change

Discussion on Job Change within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Job Change

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if why my Quick Job change is not working fine. I mean everytime i reach level 120 (not 99% exp) this one will appear.

Got it fixed What I did is to remove the 3rd job.
Old 08/31/2018, 16:39   #2

I do not recommend that job change system.
Old 08/31/2018, 16:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeney View Post
I do not recommend that job change system.
what can you recommend?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to change job cave level requirement or add teleport with job suits
12/14/2015 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I have added teleport for survival arena.It is working. Now I want to change teloport for survival arena with job suit. So, I have already changed it in the db on the tabel _RefTeleLink and _RefTeleport. But I have a problem about '' unable to move.Level requrement does not match '' Then I changed _Game_World_Config > GROUP_TEMPLE_DEFAULT > ENTER_LIMIT_CONDITION_LEVEL_MINIMUM_NUM 105 to 90. This time I get dc when I teleport survival area. What can I do ? where is wrong ? Ty for...
[Question] 2 Job Hack & Job Change with UCE
04/29/2008 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
Hello. Do not delete my post again. I have question and you just delete my post. I have already looked for answer with SEARCH but I couldn't find anything helpful. It is possible to make 2 Jobs with UCE? Or Change Job? People only say yes or give hints but they are not really working. So can someone give me good hints? I want to try do it by my self. Thank you. Also I can upload UCE which works for all private servers.