Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Icon to a title

Discussion on Icon to a title within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Icon to a title

Hi, is it possible to link an icon to a title? When the guild wins the siege, the members of this guild are left with a crown icon next to the name, I would like to do the same with the titles. Can someone give me a way?
Old 04/25/2017, 07:28   #2

This is hard to understand
Old 04/26/2017, 16:56   #3

What he is saying, if you achieve a title (example Aibatt Hunter) he wants the title to also unlock an icon next to the player name. Such as the Guild War icon or the HERO icon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2017, 02:38   #4

Tks Avalion
I tested with a ready condition and it worked.
How can I write the condition according to the title?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Beta Tester Icon (Grandmaster Icon (Rammus Icon)
06/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://avatar.leagueoflegends.com/na/ELO%20PUPPET. png Buying an Account with Icon like This! I can pay up to 150€ Skype: chaoscomputerclub
[FRAGE]icon.eix & icon.epx
07/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hallo liebe E*Pvpers Com, wollte ma fragen wie das geht, das ich 2 icon.eix zu einerm ache, weil ich bnrauch ja von allen neuen Waffen die Icons in einem Icon.eix Pls helft mir
[Frage] icon.eix icon.epk
04/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey wie packe und entpacke ich die dateien richtig? kann mir da jemand helfen? 2. frage ^^ was genau haben die dateien mit der item_list.txt zu tun? also ich habe jetzt in meinem client die drachengottitems eingebaut damit sie bildchen haben und meine GM-items haben jetzt keine bildchen mehr "sind verschiedene" würde gerne wissen wie genau ich die icon.eix und icon.epk so bearbeiten kann das die drachengottitems ihre bildchen haben und die GM-items ihre bildchen die gm items sind bei...
[WTS] Account including all 4 campaigns + Wisdom Title [3] + Treasure title [near 3]
09/06/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
: Hi, I'm sellin an Account including all 3 campaigns & EOTN. It has no characters on it except an PvP Elementalist. There are some green items and materials on storage, and 11 golden rin relicts It's not plaync-bounded!! I'm open for offers. (ectos, zkeys, rare pets or rare items only) Contact: ..: 195759396
How edit topic title? New title.
09/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Since forum turned vbulletin, i cant edit topic title