Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Database Character STR PROblem

Discussion on Database Character STR PROblem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Database Character STR PROblem

how to fix this?
Old 05/23/2015, 23:06   #2

elite*gold: 10
Under this:
Code:
-- Ver 15
							, '$'
Delet one
Code:
, 0
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2015, 00:17   #3

when i remove one ,0 in character_str i have a error this is the error

Msg 109, Level 15, State 1, Procedure CHARACTER_STR, Line 1282
There are more columns in the INSERT statement than values specified in the VALUES clause. The number of values in the VALUES clause must match the number of columns specified in the INSERT statement.
Old 05/24/2015, 01:54   #4

Received Thanks: 1,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentros' View Post
Under this:
Code:
-- Ver 15
							, '$'
Delet one
Code:
, 0
Es geht nicht um ein Insert-Statement in der Prozedur, sondern um die Prozedur-Parameter selbst.

@op:
Show us your definition of the CHARACTER_STR (which means from its name, lots of variables (@***, ... ) until AS.
I think you use a CHARACTER_STR with Glow stuff, but your source code is not using it -> too many variables used by the procedure.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Database crash nach character auswal
05/07/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo, Mein databaseserver crashed nach dem ich meine character ausgewehl habe. Ich kann aber einen neuen erstellen und einmal mit ihm einloggen, am zweites mal crashed es. Ich habe ein debug run gemacht un bekomme diese errors : File : vs70builds\6030\vc\MFCATL\ship\atlmfc\include\atlt ime.inl Line:177 Expression : nDay >= 1 && nDay <= 31 Same file :
How to put character.bak on database?
07/05/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
How to put character.bak on database? Aloken Exes :c - Releases/Development - Dekaron Underground Forums
[Release] How to Ban Player by Character Name [Database]
05/12/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Anyways... it's easier than SMC, just a quick copy+paste query and then your good to go. You only need to enter the name of the char & time of the ban (I recommend leaving like this) Ban reason --By Leandro ( nukertube ) -- USE GO
[Help]Character Name Locations is Database
10/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I am looking for a little help from the community on my EoAdminPanel project. A previously requested feature was to be able to change names from within the program. I could have done this in the past, but I wanted to do it right and this requires a little help. I need the location to every reference to a character's name, that way when a character name change is done through the panel, all references are updated. Everyone can pitch in what they know, and I don't expect just one person to...