Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Name Issue

Discussion on Name Issue within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Name Issue

Hi there,

so the issue is every time I create a character, the first letter of the name turns to an uppercase. ex. when i type "test" (no quotes) as a name when I click Create it turns to "Test" (no quotes). I searched the source if there's a TOUPPER function being used. but didnt find anything. I checked the CHARACTER_STR too. there's no UPPER function being used. any of you guys got an idea?

thanks.

FIXED:

I just commented the language in: CProject::Formalize.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOT-A-LOT issue
05/04/2013 - Need for Speed World - 8 Replies
@TDX Your app isn't working well.. When I use the Sandboxie mode, it shuts down both of my NFS:W programs (actual and Sanbox).. Any updates that you can provide??
FPS Issue
06/07/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I've had this problem since i bought my PC. I have an FPS Issue with older clients, Not sure what client patch it starts to work but its around 5118 I think. What happens is my mouse flickers between the conquer mouse and my mouse - The default mouse... It must do this and flood my computers processor. Some clients used to just crash until i added it to my Data Execution Prevention. Additional info: When the mouse is still i get the full 39/40 FPS. As soon as i move it it drops to 9-19....
Little issue
10/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Ladies and Gentlemen, i have a little and noob Problem. I Downloaded the Aloken server files with the Dekaronserver.exe, Dekaron.exe and the character.bak (ItsNobody database). I placed the dekaronserver.exe in the appropriate folder inside the virtual machine. I placed the dekaron.exe in the appropriate folder inside the A9 client. What i should do with the character.bak? i know it is something to do into databese, but i really dont know how i should start. Can someone tell me...
Same issue..
02/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Please help.. Getting the same problem.. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Scotticus 22/77.jpg