Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arena Score board save score problem

Discussion on Arena Score board save score problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arena Score board save score problem

hello everyone is there any fix for this problem when i have score and leave the arena and return to the arena again the score resets. i am searching for a fix that my score will be saved even if i leave the arena .

Thank you in advance
Old 08/05/2013, 07:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Compiling Problem Arena Score
06/08/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
i just want to add arena score on my server , i compile but i got an error \Users\\Desktop\V19\Source\Virtuos_v17\Build\Prog ram\_Common\MoverRender.cpp(2387) : error C2059: syntax error : 'if' \Users\\Desktop\V19\Source\Virtuos_v17\Build\Prog ram\_Common\MoverRender.cpp(2388) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{' \Users\\Desktop\V19\Source\Virtuos_v17\Build\Prog ram\_Common\MoverRender.cpp(2388) : error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)
[GOH]Arena Score System Problem
06/04/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
I notice that when i go to arena there's no score board i only change the arena map. i also execute the 3 database of arena score .here's the picture. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/scoreboa rdv.png/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/scoreboar d2.png/
[!] [REQUEST~ARENA SCORE BOARD xD]
05/21/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
:handsdown: