Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error beim Quik Job Change

Discussion on Error beim Quik Job Change within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 190
Error beim Quik Job Change

Guten Tag liebe E*Pvper

wir haben den quik job change eingefügt, und nun wird uns folgender Error angezeigt sobald der wechsel sein sollte,

Ich hoffe jemand kann mir/uns weiterhilfen

danke schonmal im Vorraus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rates change error !
01/26/2012 - Last Chaos - 0 Replies
hey all when i open navicat lite and i click Newproject_data in console i copy and when i save the program tell me to save changes to desktop or in any foldier ..... but when i save the saved be a "notbook" - to write ... how i can change the rates so :o ? i think im explaining good :s and sorry for my bad english Thx and when i importe the program say ( Import wozard allows you to import data tables from diverse formats.
Name Change error
07/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I have attempted to fix the name change scrolls with the SQL querys from here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya/508736-rel ease-name-change-fix-shaiya-dev-group.html This has been unsuccessful because when a new name is entered at the character selection screen, the error always persists saying "Name Already in Use." and will not allow the user to login unless they enter world with another character and relog, or exit the game completely and log in again.
Change PW SWSRO2 ERROR
05/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm having Error when changing Password for SWSRO2 server. I used the link maya gave but it is not WORKING. every time I click on confirm, the next page will just be plan black page saying error. I e-mailed maya asking for help, but its been 3 days with no replay on how to fix this. arg.... any active people out there wanna help? looks like I got ignored my the administrators..please help.
Change model pet error
03/15/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
After 2 week i succeed to change my pet model data, but when i run cabal, i see my pg but appear a message with written: File corrupted D\....Cabal Eu\data\chimpazee-w i try before to change bettle in balorg..after two time who appear this message i can see it...but when i change pet the message appear alwys how can evade this error?
Wow Error beim Model Change
08/23/2007 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hallo, ich hab hier im Forum ein wenig rumgestöbert und mir eine fertige MPQ Ud - Female --> UD Male gesaugt und stelle nun fest, dass wenn ich WoW starte ein Critical Error kommt, sobald WoW mir einen Ud Female zeigen will... :/ Woran kann das liegen? Thx schon mal