Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blue FlyFF | Classic Gameplay | Pure Vanilla | NO DOWNTIME

Discussion on Blue FlyFF | Classic Gameplay | Pure Vanilla | NO DOWNTIME within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Blue FlyFF | Classic Gameplay | Pure Vanilla | NO DOWNTIME

How are you all? I and my team hope that everything is well in your favor. Today, in behalf of the people behind this project, I would like to introduce you to our flyff server that is under 333-Games Ltd. We are really into old cute games and would like to share with you the same feeling we had in our younger years playing this game. We would also like to keep this thread just clean as possible and straight to the point. Below are the information that might interest you to come along with us in our journey as we seriously take part of the market with seemingly huge amount of competitors.

General Information
Version Flat Retail 15
Rates x99 EXP, x6 Penya, x6 Drop
Max Level 129
Channel 1 PK Channel
Language English
Antihack Server Side 100%
Website
Discord
Play2Earn Yes

Server Machine Specification
OS Windows 2022(Front)
Processor Intel Xeon(Scalable)
Memory 128GB ECC
Storage 1TB NVME SSD
Location Canada

Client Features
File Size 300MB(Ultra Compressed)
CPU Usage Minimal
Memory Usage Minimal
Multiple Window Enabled
Supported OS Windows & Linux
Interface Classic
Countable Bugs None

[Game Screenshots & Description]
128 inventory slots with sort button

classic character selection menu

classic character information panel

nostalgic map info

one of our favs, the classic skilltree

fully working client in any linux distros

added little quality of life system

another quality of life addon

yet another quality of life addon.

our cute nostalgic patching app

The time of posting this, our team is already working on implementing all of version 18 features to the same files together with the present QOL systems that we have in v15 with enterprise level of code security analysis per system implementation to avoid hacks/exploits like our v15. However we are going to stop at version 18 as the classic interface ends there as well officially and that we are going to take our time in doing all this implementation/transition thing, so no ETA for the meantime. Thank you and see you all.
Old 07/30/2022, 15:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
You need a specific amount of posts before you can post images if I remember right. Anyways, lets see how it should look like.

Whats the exp rate? You say x99 but website is x6?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister B View Post

How are you all? I and my team hope that everything is well in your favor. Today, in behalf of the people behind this project, I would like to introduce you to our flyff server that is under 333-Games Ltd. We are really into old cute games and would like to share with you the same feeling we had in our younger years playing this game. We would also like to keep this thread just clean as possible and straight to the point. Below are the information that might interest you to come along with us in our journey as we seriously take part of the market with seemingly huge amount of competitors.

General Information
Version Flat Retail 15
Rates x99 EXP, x6 Penya, x6 Drop
Max Level 129
Channel 1 PK Channel
Language English
Antihack Server Side 100%
Website
Discord
Play2Earn Yes

Server Machine Specification
OS Windows 2022(Front)
Processor Intel Xeon(Scalable)
Memory 128GB ECC
Storage 1TB NVME SSD
Location Canada

Client Features
File Size 300MB(Ultra Compressed)
CPU Usage Minimal
Memory Usage Minimal
Multiple Window Enabled
Supported OS Windows & Linux
Interface Classic
Countable Bugs None

[Game Screenshots & Description]
128 inventory slots with sort button

classic character selection menu

classic character information panel

nostalgic map info

one of our favs, the classic skilltree

fully working client in any linux distros

added little quality of life system

another quality of life addon

yet another quality of life addon.

our cute nostalgic patching app

The time of posting this, our team is already working on implementing all of version 18 features to the same files together with the present QOL systems that we have in v15 with enterprise level of code security analysis per system implementation to avoid hacks/exploits like our v15. However we are going to stop at version 18 as the classic interface ends there as well officially and that we are going to take our time in doing all this implementation/transition thing, so no ETA for the meantime. Thank you and see you all.
Old 09/11/2022, 16:50   #3

elite*gold: 239
The Black Market: 126/0/0
what about the average amount of players?
Old 09/12/2022, 16:11   #4

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason View Post
what about the average amount of players?
No shout or chat within ~5Min online time. Usually the towns are good indicators to check if the server is populated.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2022, 16:30   #5

elite*gold: 239
The Black Market: 126/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
No shout or chat within ~5Min online time. Usually the towns are good indicators to check if the server is populated.

Hmm, I see...
thanks a lot for your effort!
Closed Thread