Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARK-CORE-REVOLUTION V21Rdy HIGHRATE

Discussion on DARK-CORE-REVOLUTION V21Rdy HIGHRATE within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DARK-CORE-REVOLUTION V21Rdy HIGHRATE

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2021, 08:03   #2

no v19 interface?
Old 05/31/2021, 10:49   #3

You may want to have your preview images link to your website, for me it's rather annoying to type your website manually, and as we all know, people tend to be lazy.

I do have to say that your new website looks better than before, although the color theme isn't for me, just personal taste though.

But it seems it's not quite finished yet, looking at the Features page, which is completely empty for me. You may also want to remove the arrows in the navigation on links that do not actually have a dropdown such as News, Features and Register.

The registration form isn't quite tab friendly, it takes 3 tab hits to get from password to email, just a small improvement but that's what I noticed.

Secret questions are in German while everything else is in English, same as the server rules, not sure if it works on locale basis, but also something worth looking into.

The Signup Script gives you a pretty bad response, it took me forever to reload the page and it just gives you another text at the top of the form that doesn't catch your attention and just shows you the signup form again. Had to look for the actual result.

For downloads, you may want to open the links in a new tab, just to not interrupt browsing experience if people first download then want to sign up.

The "Impressum" link, first off, is in German again, and links to nothing for me besides the current page. Could be an issue with a .de domain.

Twitter and Instagram links also do nothing, so why have them there?

Accessing the account panel also feels off, having a modal pop up when clicking on "User Panel" and just having a small button to get to the actual panel.

I'm also not sure why, but logging back in after logging out also takes forever.

The shop only has items in 1 category, also kind of weird to have it like that. At least output something like "No items in this category" or just don't show the category then in the first place.

[Haven't taken a look at ingame yet, but might do later.]

Good luck with your relaunch, hope the bits of feedback helped.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2021, 01:17   #4

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naltalah View Post
You may want to have your preview images link to your website, for me it's rather annoying to type your website manually, and as we all know, people tend to be lazy.

I do have to say that your new website looks better than before, although the color theme isn't for me, just personal taste though.

But it seems it's not quite finished yet, looking at the Features page, which is completely empty for me. You may also want to remove the arrows in the navigation on links that do not actually have a dropdown such as News, Features and Register.

The registration form isn't quite tab friendly, it takes 3 tab hits to get from password to email, just a small improvement but that's what I noticed.

Secret questions are in German while everything else is in English, same as the server rules, not sure if it works on locale basis, but also something worth looking into.

The Signup Script gives you a pretty bad response, it took me forever to reload the page and it just gives you another text at the top of the form that doesn't catch your attention and just shows you the signup form again. Had to look for the actual result.

For downloads, you may want to open the links in a new tab, just to not interrupt browsing experience if people first download then want to sign up.

The "Impressum" link, first off, is in German again, and links to nothing for me besides the current page. Could be an issue with a .de domain.

Twitter and Instagram links also do nothing, so why have them there?

Accessing the account panel also feels off, having a modal pop up when clicking on "User Panel" and just having a small button to get to the actual panel.

I'm also not sure why, but logging back in after logging out also takes forever.

The shop only has items in 1 category, also kind of weird to have it like that. At least output something like "No items in this category" or just don't show the category then in the first place.

[Haven't taken a look at ingame yet, but might do later.]

Good luck with your relaunch, hope the bits of feedback helped.

thanks for your feedback.
currently we work on the new website.

Current status of the new website:
- new multilingual system
- 100% responsive design
- New web routing (user-friendly URLs)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2021, 14:38   #5

Honestly, Server is looking good. But I don't understand the reason by advertising a server that doesn't have any infos about it on the website. Work on your priorities because it doesn't make sense for me finishing a donate-shop before even providing informations about the features that basically leads people to play on your server.

But as I already mentioned, Server look's good so far, I will test it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2021, 08:41   #6

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkcoats View Post
Honestly, Server is looking good. But I don't understand the reason by advertising a server that doesn't have any infos about it on the website. Work on your priorities because it doesn't make sense for me finishing a donate-shop before even providing informations about the features that basically leads people to play on your server.

But as I already mentioned, Server look's good so far, I will test it.
Thank you for your feedback.
We are currently working on a new website.
Unfortunately I still need some time to finish the base.
On the new website you will also find all information about the server and the features.
Old 07/18/2021, 06:49   #7

This is a pretty decent server overall but the information regarding the server ie: skill changes, items changes, leveling guides and etc is extremely lacking via website and even discord.

Nonetheless one of the nicer high rates around.