Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FlyFF Silver - V15 PvE Private Server

Discussion on FlyFF Silver - V15 PvE Private Server within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FlyFF Silver - V15 PvE Private Server

#removed

Old 12/05/2019, 20:52   #2

Link ?

Old 12/06/2019, 03:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
Link ?
The website and registry will be available when the server opens.

Users will have to to fill out a form and send it for approval by email to obtain an account.
Old 12/06/2019, 07:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFFSilver View Post
The website and registry will be available when the server opens.

Users will have to to fill out a form and send it for approval by email to obtain an account.
So basically you're posting an "advertisement" for something that's still in complete development, without any kind of preview besides text, claming that getting an account to test your scrapped to basics version of the game required a full-on application including email approval.

Either you really think people are strongly convinced by "Hey guys, we removed basically everything interesting, come apply" or you have no idea on how to actually post advertisements.

What is the point of opening this thread? Presenting your concept? Actually getting someone interested?
I just see no reason behind it.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/07/2019, 16:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naltalah View Post
So basically you're posting an "advertisement" for something that's still in complete development, without any kind of preview besides text, claming that getting an account to test your scrapped to basics version of the game required a full-on application including email approval.

Either you really think people are strongly convinced by "Hey guys, we removed basically everything interesting, come apply" or you have no idea on how to actually post advertisements.

What is the point of opening this thread? Presenting your concept? Actually getting someone interested?
I just see no reason behind it.
We don't want to host a website unless people before hand say they would be interested, so that's our point.
It's old and been used by people we could trust in the past to not update the security but for a public release it would need an update.

The server already exists and is closed to the public.
It already works and need to be cleaned up for public players, get it?

So I guess to answer you, we are asking on forums so we know if we want to update the security finally or not and to put the website back online.

You don't need to play a server you don't agree with, either.
We were more so asking people who wanted to play and not people who thought all this work was a waste of time or a bad idea.

It's not open to public because security isn't up to date, which we will fix if more people want to play and open the website and server to the public.

If you don't like our settings so much then why even leave a post?
There is no discussion here for changing the server or critiquing it.
We have made so many new costumes and models from scratch for free and relentlessly fixed the broken terrain,
if not having a guild system or hero system burns your bottom that hard then please don't play our server.
You like things in FlyFF that we don't, but that isn't what this thread is for.

Feel free to just tell us this is in the wrong section or something more helpful.
Are we not in the right forum? or are these just your opinions.
Old 12/07/2019, 16:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFFSilver View Post
We don't want to host a website unless people before hand say they would be interested, so that's our point.
It's old and been used by people we could trust in the past to not update the security but for a public release it would need an update.

The server already exists and is closed to the public.
It already works and need to be cleaned up for public players, get it?

So I guess to answer you, we are asking on forums so we know if we want to update the security finally or not and to put the website back online.

You don't need to play a server you don't agree with, either.
We were more so asking people who wanted to play and not people who thought all this work was a waste of time or a bad idea.

It's not open to public because security isn't up to date, which we will fix if more people want to play and open the website and server to the public.

If you don't like our settings so much then why even leave a post?
There is no discussion here for changing the server or critiquing it.
We have made so many new costumes and models from scratch for free and relentlessly fixed the broken terrain,
if not having a guild system or hero system burns your bottom that hard then please don't play our server.
You like things in FlyFF that we don't, but that isn't what this thread is for.

Feel free to just tell us this is in the wrong section or something more helpful.
Are we not in the right forum? or are these just your opinions.
It's not about not wanting to play your server, it's about that your initial post only stated what you changed, not that you wanted feedback on your concept.

Now that you edited your post to say "Would anyone be interested?", it's whole other story.

I'd still say this is still less of an advertisement, more like looking for testers that might actually be interested. in that case, there's a thread for it:

You can post there, that you're looking for testers.

Advertising something, that is not public, does not belong in this forum per se - at least in my opinion.
Old 12/07/2019, 17:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naltalah View Post
It's not about not wanting to play your server, it's about that your initial post only stated what you changed, not that you wanted feedback on your concept.

Now that you edited your post to say "Would anyone be interested?", it's whole other story.

I'd still say this is still less of an advertisement, more like looking for testers that might actually be interested. in that case, there's a thread for it:

You can post there, that you're looking for testers.

Advertising something, that is not public, does not belong in this forum per se - at least in my opinion.
Right, well we would like to clear some things up then.
We are not looking for testers and already a team that understands flyff.
We are developers and not asking for help from other people here.
We did not edit the post in that section above, we edited the post made today to you because i added "is this the wrong section" at the bottom.

The original post was edited to add to the progress, not to change this conversation into something else.

The part that says "Would anyone be interested?" is original post content.

Clearly what we've said was misunderstood, and cleared up now.
We can't tell what amount of people are going to take what's said and turn it into something they don't understand, we tried to word what we were saying and offering in a way we thought was fair.
Old 12/08/2019, 16:56   #8

I would play it, really like the old school stuff.
But PVP is a must have!
No PVP in flyff would be a ,deal breaker for me.
Flyff needs its pvp arena and siege.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2019, 18:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraguz View Post
I would play it, really like the old school stuff.
But PVP is a must have!
No PVP in flyff would be a ,deal breaker for me.
Flyff needs its pvp arena and siege.
It will not have PVP or an arena.
CTRL toggle PVP also will not work for players.

Only GM can PK you for botting.
Old 12/10/2019, 17:20   #10
ベトナム警察

The Black Market: 497/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,086
Report this thread when it's online.

Tags
custom, flyff, private server, pve, v15

« Euphresia Flyff | Midrate | V21 | Looking for Team (Members) | Suche nach Team(mitgliedern) »