Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spirit Flyff | Midrate | Farm & Fun

Discussion on Spirit Flyff | Midrate | Farm & Fun within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2018, 11:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Marvin,
Ill give it a shot but still, your "Donation Shop" is INSANELY overpriced.
I have some examples for you if you wish:

Scroll of Party Amp 1D 5$?
20 ES(S) Scrolls, thats 4 Hours for 18$?
Thirty Bucks for an LSD Set?!
10 Bucks for an Aura?!
14 for a Gold Battery ....
FuPaSkill is like 10 Dollars? Isnt this like 60 - 80 cents on the official Flyff Server?
A skeleton Cloak with +20 all stat 10% hp increase 15% adoch is over 20 Dollars. (EDIT: Seems like your Skeleton Cloak is worse than the official one)

Your Prices for basic Items are by far higher than on the official Servers.

Ill play a bit in the next days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2018, 19:40   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnarlo View Post
Marvin,
Ill give it a shot but still, your "Donation Shop" is INSANELY overpriced.
I have some examples for you if you wish:

Scroll of Party Amp 1D 5$?
20 ES(S) Scrolls, thats 4 Hours for 18$?
Thirty Bucks for an LSD Set?!
10 Bucks for an Aura?!
14 for a Gold Battery ....
FuPaSkill is like 10 Dollars? Isnt this like 60 - 80 cents on the official Flyff Server?
A skeleton Cloak with +20 all stat 10% hp increase 15% adoch is over 20 Dollars. (EDIT: Seems like your Skeleton Cloak is worse than the official one)

Your Prices for basic Items are by far higher than on the official Servers.

Ill play a bit in the next days.

+1 for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2019, 15:01   #18

elite*gold: 63
Donate / vote shop has been edited. Prices are lowered as requested from our players and by reading your comment.

Thank you for your feedback schnarlo
Old 05/08/2019, 16:53   #19

Hello everyone!

Server has found new life and is more active than ever, with a new actively working staff, and a new co-owner!
I would encourage everyone to come take a look and hopefully the experience is pleasent for you to become a longtime Spirit FlyFF veteran!

I am now posting some of our latest patchnotes, feel free to check them out!

Short version:
(click link for detailed info on changes)

-We have turned up the exp rates! (x80)
-Increased event token amount in Lord Potato's boxes
-Added new awakes to equipment/pets
-Fixed Aurora Pet's stats
-Fixed stats of 155 weapons
-Lowered HP/Blockrate of Ankou/Kalgas
-Anarchy Buffs are super cheap for a few days, make use of it
-Few assist/rm buffs have been given new stats
-Berserk/Blessings of War have been given new stats
-Teleporter window has had it's size upped

April 5th 2019, I (Aurora) took over the server. I handle everything from patches, player interaction, donations, everything.
Marvin is still around, but don't contact him, as he is taking a backseat and only here to assist me in certain aspects still. ()

Most important part of this patch: DOWNLOAD THE NEW CLIENT HERE:

-Brand new Flaris (Custom)
-Yosemite added (Farm Map)
-GT is now self-buffable

-SPIRIT Mystery Boxes added to donation shop (4 different mystery boxes!)
-SPIRIT Mystery Box Bundles added to donation shop (Bundles contain 10 boxes, buying a bundle is cheaper than buying 10 individual boxes)
-All Dgukuks are now stackable to 9999
-Removed Blinkwings from Starter Boxes
-Anarchy Buffs back to original pricing.
-Removed Enchanted Strength from the game (25+ all stat anarchy buff)
-The premium beads are back to being exclusive to RC shop and Ankou drops.
-Psychic Square no longer has a cooldown.

Quickpatch I wanted to get out last sunday, now that this is out of the way my focus shifts into bigger projects that involve new excited things for you guys to do ingame, so look forward to that.

-Spirit Wiki updated
-Added more furniture to guildhouse NPC (will add more upcoming patches)
-Vereentje Alpaca Pet buffed
-Collector and Battery added to PREMIUM Natchi (cs shop in flaris)
-Collector Stone obtainable from collecting again
-Mystery Box fix & updated percentages
-All fashion sets have been fixed
(Naruto, Kaneki, Deadpool, Emperor, Star Guardian sets)
-ULTIMATE Spirit Set added to DP shop
(will be added ingame next patch, I just have to create new content for it, few things in mind already)
Parts:
ULTIMATE Spirit Cloak (*LOCOMOTION 15%, All Stat +50 & 20% ICD)
ULTIMATE Spirit Mask (Speed 20%, Increased HP 20% & Increased Attack 15%)
2/2 Set effect:
(Giftbox +1, PvP damage 10%, PvE damage 20%, Increased HP 20%).
*Jump/Speed

(The ULTIMATE Spirit set is end game content, it will be hard to obtain in-game, and the DP price is very high.
Stats are strong but so are the upcoming sets and dungeons/questlines etc that is coming in the near future.
My next major projects = A LARGE questline including new players with easier tasks, but the further you go it'll become a challenge for the fiercest of challengers as well.)

-Pricing changed in webshop (VP/DP)
-Added more sets to in-game fashion seller
-Valentine Set (M) fix
-DOUBLE EXP EVENT has ended.

Yosemite released
-The farming map named Yosemite is now available to enter. In Yosemite, you will find a starting area, and then 3 additional areas. In two of these areas, you will be farming penya. The third area is for Spirit Coins.
-You can buy Yosemite blinkwings for a limited time at the same NPC where you purchase other tickets. (Natchi)
-There is an exciting twist to this however:
Yosemite is a PK-area. Which means you have the option to kill other players in there. This negates AFK-farmers but it also brings a bit of spunk into an otherwise sleepy farming map.

Level 60-105 green equipment hunting has been redone.
-NPC's in Flaris will sell you 60-105 green equipment. You need to hunt conqueror tokens from giants and use the tokens to buy greens from the NPCs.
-Conqueror Token (Guaridan) drops from bosses that used to drop guardian weapons, list can be found on the regular flyff wiki.
-Same goes for Historic/Angel/Legend tokens.
-You still hunt the same bosses, but the loot is different.

Part 1 of the custom Vortex questline has been released.
-This is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time. I plan to take questing to the next level.
-This is part 1 of a storyline I have made up myself. The story line will have more parts that will drop with every patch.
-There will be custom maps and custom bosses/monsters within these questlines, I plan to make entertaining storylines with decent rewards, but I also try to include custom Spirit areas and such, so that new players get a good grasp of things.
-Part 1 starts lightly, but you get a snippet by the end of part 1 as to how the other parts might look.
-Quest begins at [60 Equipment] Ruoboru in Flaris.

Weapon piercing rates have been altered
-Weapon piercing rates were a bit too low, have been raised a bit.

Old Flaris is now back!

ULTIMATE Spirit Cloak now transmuteable

Certain items have seen a price change
-Some items needed to get their price changed, I will continue to alter pricing on things how I see fit, depending on how the market develops.

Remantis Laccotte added to [PREMIUM] shop Natchi.
-They are pretty expensive to begin with, but an option for players who sit on a lot of penya. I will be looking into other ways for players to dump penya on.

Yetti Boxes have been disabled

Double donation point event has begun! Active for 48 hours.

Short version:
(click link for detailed info on changes)

-New Item Rarity System added
5 Ranks.
All items can randomly drop with any of these rarity levels.
Bobochan now has a function where you can add 2 of the same items, with the same rarity level, for a chance to upgrade the item to the next rarity level.
Example: 1 Bloody Staff, Precious + 1 Bloody Staff Precious = Chance to become Bloody Staff Rare.

BE AWARE, you will need a scroll of RProtect, or else, if the upgrade attempt fails, both your weapons will break. (You can purchase scroll of RProtect from Peach).

1. Common: No additional stats. Chance of upgrading from Common to Precious = 70%.
2. Precious: Attack rate * 1.04. Stats boosted by *1.10. Chance of upgrading from Precious to Rare = 40%
3. Rare: Attack rate * 1.07. Stats boosted by *1.20. Chance of upgrading from Rare to Epic = 25%
4. Epic: Attack rate * 1.10. Stats boosted by *1.30. Chance of upgrading from Epic to Legendary = 11%
5. Legendary: Attack rate * 1.12. Stats boosted by *1.40. Chance of upgrading from Legendary to Mystique = 3%
6. Mystique: Attack rate * 1.15. Stats boosted by *1.50.

-Awake transfer system added
-Scroll of Reflection added to Event Shop.
-New badge for 130+
-New statted pick-up pets added

Pet Name: Ahri
Description: Ahri is your intelligent friend. She is going to increase your magical powers.
INT+15 Increased MP+5% Decreased Casting Time+10%

Pet Name: Fizz
Description: Fizz is going to be your powerful friend. He is going to increase your attack powers.
ICD+10% STR+15 DEX+15

Pet Name: Jax
Description: Jax is going to be your dungeon helper. His stats will help you during dungeon hunting and more!
PVE+5% ALL STAT+10 SPEED+10%

Pet Name: Malphite
Description: Malphite is going to be your fat buddy. His stats will help you increase your defense.
INCREASED HP+10% MELEE BLOCK+5% RANGED BLOCK+5%

Pet Name: Zilean
Description: Zilean is going to be your rich friend. He is going to increase your penya rate.
Penya Rate+10%

-New beads added
-Added loot to Iblis's Perpetrator (Dark Terasia boss)
-Added new loot to Ankou
-NPC rework
-Items in Event Shop price lowered
-New fashion added
-New weapon model skins added
-Added Mentalist/Forcemaster 2nd hand to NPC
-Donation Shop slightly reworked. (PAYPAL- DOUBLE DP EVENT, ENDS MONDAY)
-Kheldor droprate lowered
-Upgrade announcement removed.
-Fixed 3rd job icon in buddy list
-Anarchy back to original pricing
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2019, 22:25   #20

[PATCH] 10-05/2019

Old 09/14/2019, 22:09   #21

Since its been a while we have posted our patch notes here it will be quite some content. From now on we will post our patches here more regularly.

[PATCH] 21-05/2019

-Level cap has been raised to 165!
-Tinkerland map added (new leveling area, 155-165)
-Blinkwing can be purchased at [PREMIUM] Natchi

-Spirit Coin Shop updated
-VIP 7 Days added
-Scroll of Change Pet Name added
-Price change on certain SC items

Spirit Coin droprate in Yosemite is lowered a bit
-The amount of SC that could be farmed in an hour was a bit too high

New custom fashion added to DP shop
-DC Batman Set
-DC Harley Quinn Set
-DC Joker Set
-DC Robin Set
-Robin Board (Super cool hover board, speed over 720 which is by far the fastest in the game) [Does not come with Robin Set] (Pics coming in post under)
-Ying Yang Panda fashion head (Male/Female)
-S Card/10% Card exchanger added to Card Master in east Flaris
Over 10 new fashion sets added to the in-game fashion seller (Player request)

Trash loot removed from yosemite
-Caused lag to farmers

Loot info removed from left side of screen
-Caused lag to farmers

Droprates improved
-Savage Wilds
-Aminus
-Cursed Aminus

Clockworks and Lord Clockworks Alpha have been remade into Invasion Event bosses
-New stats
-New loot
-Look forward to Mattie having fun with these
-Ultimate Spirit set buffed

[PATCH] 07-06/2019

-All yggdrasil weapons have had their stats altered (buffed)

-Spirit Summer 2019 Boxes have hit our server
This box drops from Yosemite Forest bosses
Items that can be obtained from this box:

-Angel Jewelry Set
-Red Chip Box
-12% Lightning Card
-New League of Legend Pet box
-Gold Dragon Set (M)
-Gold Dragon Set (F)
-Gold Dragon Cloak
-Gold Dragon Mask
-Upgrade Bundle
-Premium Bundle
-Scroll of Reflection
-Kheldor Cloak Box (A)
-Kheldor Cloak Box (S)
-Mysterious Pills
-Fly For Fun prems
-Festive Easter Egg Basket

-Yosemite Forest has been added to the game!
Yosemite forest is a new small boss area with new monsters in it. You enter it by going into the Cave in Yosemite desert area.
Jewel Hoarder = Drops Jewels for your weapons.
Green & Blue Meteonyker drops Spirit Summer 2019 boxes
[Forest King] Razgul drops Spirit Summer 2019 boxes (more than meteos)
(There might be crashing issues here but either deal with it for now or wait, will look to fix next week)

-Added new fashion to in-game fashion seller
Just a couple of player requested ones

-Damage Tester (Damage Sponge) added to Flaris
You can test your damage here, they also hit you back for some damage which is a good way to level your shields.

-Yosemite 1 v 1 area created
Regular Naiphin area which was left unused really has been turned into an attempted 1 v 1 area. Way less mobs, certain magic/element resistances, higher penya drop, let's test it for now and if altering is needed it is available.

-Force Master and Seraph buffs are now non-party (Player request) and honestly why not.
-Desert Owl fashion set has been added to the DP shop.
-Fixed Agumon loot lag
They now drop SC boxes instead of actual SC. The amount of SC per hour should be close to same.
-Fixed Tinkerland snow area lag (I think, need you guys to test it out, I removed suspicious objects)
-Added missing parts to certain fashion sets
-Exp awake has been added to the game
Works exactly like IA or %HP awakes, same parts, same awake stats.
-Bleach Staff is now 2-handed.

Hotfix patch 08-06/2019

-Respawn time for Yosemite Forest bosses has increased
-Chance of golden sets & cloak/mask lowered
-[Forest King] Razgul HP increased
-Marvin Pet changed from 15% IA to 11% PvE Damage

Quick Patch 20-06/2019

-Flaris Info Center added (new area in Flaris, this will truly be an in-game wiki of sorts, feel free to suggest things in the future that you deem necessary)
-Awakes have been re-done to give higher stats! Max stats: Max awake stats - STR/STA/DEX/INT 40. DCT/SPEED/CC 17. ICD/IA/Increased HP 30. MP 500. DEF 120. (Per line)
-Yggdrasil and 135 weapons have been added to web-shop! (130 Sets will be added tomorrow). Event token shop will see new items in the near future.
-Pricing on 60-105 greens have gone up, which has increased the reselling price as well!

-DOUBLE DONATION EVENT has begun!
-DOUBLE EXP EVENT has begun!

Both will be running for a couple of days.

I plan on another mini patch this weekend that will fix up seraph and fm buffing, and making certain 2nd hand weapons pierceable, along with a few other things!

Yggdrasil Patch 29-06/2019

The new Yggdrasil Dungeon is out!!
Info: It has replaced Mars Mine dungeon (in flaris). So basically you just enter Mars Mine. Teleportation is available through the teleporter (Yggdrasil Dungeon)
I advice everyone to hit 165 before entering. Once you're in, you need to find and kill the 4 mini-bosses (Yggdrasil Queen Ant, Contaminated Giant Mushmoot, Huge Naiphin & Contaminated Dryad) before the final boss, Contaminated Yggdrasil Tree Branch appears in his room. The Dryad boss drops 155 Yggdrasil armor, while the Tree Branch drops Yggdrasil weapons, 12% & R cards.
You need a tank with atleast 800k hp I'd say, but I advice you to bring more than that!
You can leave the dungeon from the entrance portal or by jumping on the burning throne in the boss room.

-12% Cards & R cards introduced to the game and are both obtainable through the new dungeon.

-FM and Seraph buffs both self-castable again.

-Merkaba attack spell has been changed, now produces several pulses instead of one, but with a small cooldown, HC can be used in between to make aoe seraphs more optimal.

-New music in Yosemite! for my anime fans out there :sunglasses:

-Lord Potato spawning points in Flaris have been changed. 2 spawning points have been removed.

-Enchantress Set (F) has been added to fashion NPC.

-Yggdrasil Armor set effects buffed!

(Double DP event ends on sunday, 23:59 server time)

Quick-Patch 02-07/2019

- Seraph and FM's buffs are back to level 130

- FM buffs have been buffed and give relevant stats now

- Monsters in Dark Traesia have had their blockrate lowered

-EXP in Tinkerland has increased, monster damage lowered
-All 105 boots added to the 105 Equipment seller

-Slayer buff duration is a bit longer

-Scroll of Acquisition (High) & Scroll of Party Amplification (7 days) added to collector shop.

-ALL prices lowered in collector by a decent amount

-Remantis Laccotte price lowered in penya shop

-Attempted Tinkerland fps drop fix in starting area.

-Shining Orikalcum added to Jewel Hoarder in Yosemite Forest (dungeon area)

Patch 09-07/2019

We tried adding a huge surprise but we ran into a lot of errors so we'll keep on trying during the week. (It's not gear related pros, no need to worry).

Here's some changes I threw together last minute to not make this downtime useless!

- Naiphin 1v1 farm area spawn rate slight increased (Yosemite)
- Naiphin block rate lowered to be more viable for 1v1 classes to farm (Yosemite)
- Giant tokens from Flaris/Saint Morning/Garden of Rhisis giants have had it's droprate raised even further
- Zilean pet stats changed to +35 ALL STAT
- Heart pieces from Tinkerland mobs have been removed and have been replaced with Metal Heart which can be used to contribute to your guilds
-Yggdrasil Crackshooter & Harlequin sets have been sorted out

Double Donation Point Event active for a couple more days! Grab up some DP to improve you gear, stock up on some, or sell for in-game currency/items!

Patch 06-07/2019

Wanted to wait longer for this patch to include some new cool content but with this out of the way I can focus on that for the next patch! Some of these changes are pretty urgent as well I guess.

- Infernal Flask, Void Flask & Tropical Flask (30 days) added to the game!
(Infernal Flask: A flask that gives your character 15% Increased Attack, Increased HP 15% & Increased Experience 30% for 30 days!
Void Flask: A flask that gives your character 15% Increased Critical Damage, Increased PvP Damage 7% & All-Stat +15 for 30 days!
Tropical Flask: A flask that gives your character 15% PvE damage, Increased MP 10% & Giftbox +1 for 30 days!)

- Papa's Flask Chance Box added to DP shop!
Papa's Flask Chance Box is a box containing various flasks, including the 3 new 30 day flasks.

-Collector not picking up anything at times has been fixed!

-Hit of Penya cooldown nerfed from 5 seconds to 10. (HOP)

-Asal cooldown buffed from 15 seconds to 12 seconds

-Anarchy buffs have been fixed! "Enchanted Strength" is back as well!

-Kalgas boss & Ankou boss damage and health heavily nerfed to not discourage new players farming for 130-135 equipment which is no longer the "top" equipment, so no need for it to be ultra hard.

-Kalgas boss-room portal fixed so you can leave and re-enter the final room.

-Yosemite Forest portal created so you can go back into Yosemite.

-Both Force Master shields are now pierce and awake-able.

-Holycross & Swordcross both work on Yggdrasil Dryad & Tree Branch bosses now.

-Buffpang added to Darkon 3 spawning area, Julia added to Yosemite near the bridge between Naiphins & Angry Naiphins.

-Attempted to fix the lag in the spider queen room in Yggdrasil Dungeon (let me know how that one went)

-Counter attack skill cooldown nerfed from 5 seconds to 11 seconds.

-Replaced the amps in starter pack to the regular ES (S) amps that are stackable x5

-Added v15 accessory to Giant Token Shop so new players can just grab up Giant Tokens from bosses in Flaris, SM & Garden of Rhisis and purchase jewelry!

[PATCH] 26-07-2019[/B]

New pets have hit the DP/VP shop! Introducing
-MR Ygg Boss Pet
-Mini Dryad
-Squirtle Pet
-Charmander Pet
-Bulbasaur Pet
-Pikachu Pet
-Mew Pet
-Mewtwo Pet
-Agumon Pet
-Lil Potato Boss

New weapon models added to DP/VP shop
-Introducing: Ice Dragon Weapon Skins

-Few DP exclusive fashion sets now have a VP price

-Certain NPC's from Flaris have been added to Saint Morning & Darkon

-Red Meteonyker respawn time shortened

-Unbind Scroll down from 500m to 50m penya

Ygg shield remake:
-Yggdrasil Shield is now wearable for all classes wielding 2nd hand shields.
MELEE BLOCK/RANGED BLOCK removed.
ICD+CC added.

-All bosses in Yggdrasil Dungeon can now be holycrossed.

Seraph buffs have been buffed:

Heavens Step: + 40% EXP
Divine Prosperity: MAX HP+5000->11000, PVP dmg 5%
Raiment of Rhisis: Pve Damage 12%

-FM buffs nerfed a bit (just lowered numbers a bit)

-FM self-buffs (Asmodan, Special Knuckle Mastery) buffed

-Roots like Sneaker now have a cooldown

-Arcanist Skill Cursed Mined chance to hit 35% now 85%

-All hero-glasses/hipster added to RC shop, Beach Swimsuit Green added to fashion NPC

- 1 Handed Yggdrasil Templar Sword change: ATK SPEED removed, CC added. IA + ICD numbers higher, this is now a direct upgrade from Cutana.

-Yggdrasil Templar Set Effect change: CC removed, IA added.

-Asta Set, Kiana Set, ALL DC sets & Yin Yang Panda (head) + all different custom color shouting scrolls now have a VP price!

[PATCH] 26-08-2019

-Introducing: Spirit Castle (Daily Quest System for level 60 characters) #spirit-castle-information
-Introducing: Xenox Royal Fortress (New Premium Dungeon for high end equipment) #xenox-royal-fortress
-Introducing: Awake Gem Stones! 45% 60% 75% 65+ STAT. (New gems that have a very low droprate in the new dungeon, if a player obtain an Awake Gem Stone, they can trade me for an awake of choice (45%, 60%, 75%, 65+ STAT) (4 different Gem Stones). The awakes you choose can only be stats obtainable via Awake Scroll.
-Awake Gem Stone Chance Box: This box can be purchased in DP shop with a chance of getting one of these new Awake Gem Stones. The box is filled with prems but if luck is on your side, you just might grab up one of the new gems!

-[Charged] Cloak of Honor visual fix (now actually looks like a cloak, lol)
-Spirit Coin Shop changed! You now purchase items in the Spirit Shop with Spirit Coin Boxes, not the coins. Boxes can no longer be opened. I will take all your spirit coins that exchange them for boxes using the ratio that was used when repricing the items in shop!

-GM Token Shop reworked! We can now properly use this shop for its purpose! GM's will now hand out GM Tokens to event winners, and the players can buy the items they desire in this shop.
-Regular Cloak of Honor (+1 Giftbox) added to cloak NPC in Flaris.
-Sunstones, Moonstones and elemental cards will drop more frequently now from monsters. (level 15-185)

- Increased MP % awake introduced to the game (low numbers)
- Info Center is the new spawning point in Flaris! Will help all the new players coming in.
- Ball Mask 09 added to mask NPC in Flaris!

- Gnar/Ahri pet removed from the game as they were causing players to crash while fighting. Will further look into more "toxic" items next this week!
- Certain Flaris NPC's moved to SM/Darkon for convenience sake.
- Damage Sponges moved to south part of Flaris (Giant Flaris area)

- St. Patrick's Day Cloak added to Cloak shop in Flaris!
- Small changes to 1 v 1 farm area in Yosemite
- Small changes in Tinkerland in hopes of removing some of the FPS drop

Thank you all for your patience. I could have gone on forever with this patch with the amount of suggestions you send, but at some point I have to just stop, and push some of those good ideas to the next patch. All crashing isn't fixed, but some of it is, this will be addressed continuously in every patch.

-Introduction Tropicana & Yggdrasil City Leveling Maps!

Blinkwings can be found in Flaris Premium Shop with the other tickets. (165-185 leveling)

Small Hotfix Patch 27-08-2019

-Mobs no longer root in Tropicana
-Spirit Coin Box tradeable
-Awake Gem Chance Box rates altered

Forgot to mention in previous notes. There is a charged DDC in RC shop. This is not obtainable via events or DP shop, strictly RC. This is served as a goal to strive for in PvP.

Hotfix Patch 31-08-2019

-All new items like awake gemstones/Xenox Blinkwings should be all trade-able
-War scar Quest item added (Clockworks quest) behind our flaris info center
-Bugg where all Royal fortress blinkwings would appear in npc shops has been resolved
If someone spent a whole load of DP on them Aurora will look into the database for u and work out a replacement (Not today) he will look into this later
-New royal Fortress blinkwings are added that should be bugg free (All old royal fortress blinkwings are turned into flaris blinkwings)
-Royal Fortress droprates are lowered
-Royal Fortress boss respawn time is increased
-Naiphins and Angry Naiphins (Yosemite) are back to Lv 165
-Spirit Castle reward amounts are lowered due to people abusing it by creating several characters to bypass the 12 hour Cooldown
-Entering catacombs would cause world crashes, So Catacombs is out of business for a couple a weeks
-Introducing the new Cataclysm fashion set (DP) This will be added to DP shop tommorow!
-Introducing the new God King Cloak (RC) (This item also get's its own stats in the next patch)
- Awake gem chance box has been fixed and values have been tested and comfirmed to be reasonable
- New Leveling areas will give a bit more exp now
-Bosses in Royal Palace walking paths are now smaller which hopefully prevents them from walking out of the map
-Useless blink are removed from blinkwing npc's
-Info Center NPC's are fixed

Everyone make sure to patch even if u patched already to avoid issue's !

[PATCH] 07-09-2019

-Xenox Royal Fortress Dungeon REWORKED. This is now a dungeon and no longer an open area map. Using the XRF blinkwing will get you to the gated portal area, from there you can enter the dungeon. Only way to leave XRF is to exit via the portal that has been added to the map. This will take you to Flaris. So 1 blinkwing = 1 run. Prices have been lowered in DP/Event token shop. Bosses also have a higher rate of dropping things now. Dungeon cooldown is 5 minutes, so blinkwings will determine how often you can farm. You can no longer afk in the area and wait for boss respawn, you have to reset the dungeon.

-Spirit Castle REWORKED. This is now a level 129-131 capped dungeon. No cooldown timers, can be spammed as much as your heart desires. Quest givers have been moved, now outside spirit castle where the reward NPC is located. Quest objectives have been slightly altered.

-Coral Island REWORKED. Not much of a rework, but we have turned this to a low level penya farming area.

-Monthly Donation Pack introduced: Decided to reward our regular donators and show our appreciation to them. When a player has donated 60$ in total during a month, they will be eligible to a Donation Pack.
Donation Pack: Tropical Flask (30 Days) Infernal Flask (30 Days) Void Flask (30 Days), 1 male or female FASHION version of a Xenox Royal Set (this month = Seraph set), 1 of the new custom character glows we have added in todays patch & custom/donator title in Discord.

-7% & A cards have been added to Giant Token shop. (Giant tokens are obtained via any Flaris, SM, Garden giants) (higher droprate if you are low leveled)

-Xenox Arcanist set effects have been slightly buffed.

-Sunstones, moonstones and other filler loot has been altered so they no longer drop from the main ygg bosses. This will get the yggdrasil droprate back to where it was before the previous patch.

-Fixed Ygg Tree running when low HP (I think)

-Pet Tamer and Guild Create quest level cap upped from 170 to 185.

-Most sticks and stick models are now 1-handed.

-All roots removed from tinkerland/tropicana leveling areas.

-Heavens Gate can now be used by all shield users. No longer templar bound.

[PATCH] 13-09-2019

-SPIRIT CASTLE REWARD REWORK: Changes -> All 3 stone prems duration change, 15 hours -> 8 minutes. Frost Temple Bead durations -> 25 minutes. Krasec reward upped to 1000 Krasec. Molten Core/Volkane quest PERIN REMOVED. Event tokens box added, 8-15 per box. Quests now all show up under Event in quest window.
-Spirit Castle added to Teleporter.

-Spirit FlyFF 1 Year Anniversary Event!
Duration: 2-3 weeks. Spirit FlyFF 1 Year Anniversary Emblems have a chance to drop from all monsters in the game, 175 and under. Gather 100 of them, go to Spirit Coin Shop in flaris and click Spirit Coin Exchanger. Do the exchange which will reward you with a Spirit Flyff Anniversary Currency Pack.
Spirit Flyff Anniversary Currency Pack contain: Perins, Red Chips, Spirit Coin Boxes, Krasec, Event Tokens and small chance at GM Token.
Enjoy farming these for a couple of weeks!

-12% & R Card Pieces added to Spirit Coin shop! Farm those Agumons in Yosemite and purchase your pieces! Card Master will exchange your pieces for full cards! 80% success rate when exchanging. Card Master can now be found next to Spirit Coin shop.

-Classbalance change: Harlequin crit damage lowered. Arcanist health increased. Will sneak in a few class stat tweaks every patch when needed.

-Xenox Slayer Set change: Hit rate replaced with Crit Chance.

-Fashion Combine NPC added to central Flaris!

-The portal inside of Yggdrasil dungeon has been moved to the right side of the room to avoid having mister tree running into the portal. (Cheeky bast...)

-Poke, Cabal & Verendeus YoYo are now 2-handed.

-Removed the 2 Yggdrasil Weapons from Xenox boss.

-Yosemite monsters Naiphin & Angry Naiphin are now back to level 186. As suspected lowering them brought on issues. The "bug" where they only dropped penya sometimes wasn't a bug. It was simply level based. They are back to always dropping penya with the level being raised.
Yosemite 1 v 1 area slightly buffed as well -> a bit more monsters in the spawn.

-Frost Temple Lag Area FIXED.
Old 09/17/2019, 17:37   #22

I’ve tried spirit , because this e pvp post made me curious. And I’m happily surprised. The staff is very active and super helpful towards their players. Although some attention is needed in certain parts of the game. This is an overall very enjoyable server
I’ll be sticking to for a while
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2019, 19:20   #23

We are glad u are enjoying the server.
And thanks for this post !
Any suggestions u have are greatly appreciated so join our discord server and let us know what parts we need to work on .. Or just post it here ofcourse

[PATCH] 15-09-2019

-Introducing [IN-GAME] Name Color change scrolls! There are various color scrolls and 1 scroll removal. These will be added to the donator packs, for now. For more info on donator packs check #monthly-donator-ranking . Players who have already received their packages will be contacted about getting their name color scrolls within the next few days.

-new buff-pets are no longer transparent/see-through! We can now admire our pets in their fully glory!

-GUILD SIEGE: Guilds can now only enter 5 players inside the arena at the same time. If a guild have lined up more than 5 players, they will be in queue waiting for one of the 5 to die, before #6 can enter.

-Typing the wrong account details in login screen will no longer lock you out for an amount of time! (I know this has bothered all of us for a while and we thought, why not change that?!

-CLASS BALANCE: Harlequin critrate back to normal, yoyo base damage decreased. Templar Sword and Axe base damage increased.

-Xenox boss-loot looked at again, should no longer drop any more YGG weapons.

-Anniversary Emblem drop-rate lowered.

-Slayers can now use other skills while Berserk is active.

-Rock-Paper-Scissor coupon drop-rate lowered a bit. (We are looking at updating the rewards for RPS next patch)

-Frost Temple Beads upped from 25 minutes to 30 minutes.

-SPIRIT CASTLE: Few quests have been changed to make more sense and not be abuseable. 1 of the Frost Temple quests have also been removed and the reward has been added to the other Frost Temple quest. Spirit Castle prem stones slightly buffed!

-High Detail Shadow glitching out has been fixed and should work perfectly now.

-Turtle King's Axe now has a model and is no longer invisible. Can also be put in Jewel window now.

-Corrected the description of a couple of newer items that were recently released.
Old 09/17/2019, 20:02   #24

Pretty nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2019, 20:46   #25

Pretty nice server, the most fun ive had playing flyff ever.
I havent played flyff for like 5 years and came back because its nostalgic, didnt think i would have so much fun on this server. Im geniously enjoying every bit about the server.
The server gets updated very reguarly(like every 2 weeks a new patch), the owners and developers are very active and do their best to introduce new updates and features.

You can talk over anything on the server with the owners and suggest new ideas and they try to implement them almost immediatly in the next patch. Whether its Class balance suggestions for Guild Siege(which btw is held multiple times during the week) or those are suggestions to fix bugs/reduce or increase prices of items to balance out the economy. Because of balancing patches the economy is actually pretty stable.

There are events held almost every single day(awesome events i havent seen on any server yet) and its not a pay2win server, since Donation prices are very high. Every person can start in the server and with a little bit of work get to the top very fast.
Also the community is very nice and helpful(now me included) they give you tips and starting fonds to start your journey!
Be a part of our community and join the server now!

Edit: btw, yes i only have created this epvp account to upvote this server, because i really enjoy it and i want to enable others to experience it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2019, 23:10   #26

Talking

I joined Spirit Flyff about 6 months ago and it is by far the best server I've experienced. The server is getting more and more active as well as our discord. The new patches are always exciting and they just keep coming! There's never a dull moment on Spirit with all of the new content (new dungeons, bosses, etc.) I'd recommend this server over any other, and I've been on quite a few over the years.
Old 09/24/2019, 01:27   #27

[PATCH] 23-09-2019

-Frost Temple Bead duration upped from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.

-Added unlimited party skill point scroll & scroll of acquisition (high) to Premium Bundle

-ROCK-PAPER-SCISSOR REWARD CHANGE:
1 WIN = Bullhamster
2WIN = Hot Ddukguk (15)
3WIN = Gold Battery
4WIN= 50 Mysterious Pills
5WIN= 5 Exp Amp Scrolls
6WIN= 1 Q Amp Exp Scroll
7WIN= Name Change Scroll
8WIN= Cloak of Honor
9WIN= 1 Royal Fortress Blinkwing
10WIN= Infernal Flask (3 Day)
11WIN= Susanoo
12WIN= [Charged] Cloak of Honor
13WIN= Dark Devil's Cloak

-Added level of monsters on all tickets/blinkwings of leveling areas

-Coral Island: More monsters, lowered respawn time

- Serpant cloak is now Serpant mask.

-Added an awake gem for raised pets (60%). This can be obtained through the Awake Gem Chance Box & Royal Fortress dungeon.

- NEW COMMAND: /gmlist <- Use that in chat and press enter and it'll tell you which staff members are online if you need help :P

-YOSEMITE: Cannons removed as requested.

-New Guild Chat color! This new one is way more lively and stick out!

-Unicorns & Dragon raised pets now give %HP and %IA. 69 being max.

-BUFF PANG EVENT CHANGE: During Buff Pang event you will now get full Assist, Ringmaster, Seraph & Force Master buffs.

-Our starter fashion sets have been buffed, higher stats.

-Ultimate Spirit Cloak/Mask & Set Effect has been slightly buffed.

-STAFF PETS (Angels) CHANGE: These pets are now considered toxic and can cause characters to crash. We now have 4 new pets. Aurora's Chameleon, Subbed's Info Pang, Vodoo's Voodoo Master & siZZ's Subject x900. These pets are now in event token shop and they give the same stats as the previous staff pets. Me and Subbed will exchange your staff pets for the new pets, just trade or PM us.

-Added plenty of new fashion in NPC and will add more each big patch.

-2 Brand new Spirit exclusive fashion sets. Marshmallow Set & Void Princess Set. Me & Subbed will wear them to showcase them for a few days! They can be obtained via webshop (DP)

-SUPER CHAMELEON Introduced: Brand new flying board with the same speed as Robin Board. Will be a prized reward during certain Chameleon betting events held by Aurora!

-Anniversary Token drop rate upped.

-Awakening Gem +65 changed to +90. +MP added to it. 1200 MP (400x3).

-Event Eel is now useless.

-Clockworks now spawns in darkon 3 at the beginning of the fire-y area.

-Jewel Hoarder only drops Diamonds & Shinings now.

-Junk Seller added outside Spirit Castle

-Yggdrasil Tree Branch added as the final boss in Colosseum

-Event Tokens from the Spirit Castle Box upped.
Old 09/30/2019, 11:45   #28

No pay no win ?
The biggest shop in the world mythomaniac!
Old 09/30/2019, 19:50   #29

No we are not pay to win, almost all of our items are obtainable in-game.
Even our donor fashion is launched in donor points and a bit later released in the vote shop.
There are only 2 items that are not obtainable by farming,voting,questing or any other activity then buying it from another player that bought donor points, and these 2 items will be implemented in game soon.

I invite u to try us out yourself..?
Ill gladly show u around and take any feedback

I hope to see u in-game
Old 10/11/2019, 20:41   #30

[PATCH] 07-10-2019

-Custom Titles Scroll has been added to the game. Use this scroll to type in the Title you want. Will be exclusive to donor packs until next patch where it will be available in webshop/npc.

- Fixed the portals of Spirit Castle. Some portals gave trouble to enter correctly, this has been resolved

- Reworked Vulcano Dungeon, it has been turned into a farming area for lower level gears. (Lv 120-135). Respawn time of bosses been lowered to about 5-15 minutes. Red Meteo, both Drakuls, Kheldor, Ankou and Kalgas are all located in different rooms inside of Vulcano Dungeon. All bosses have been nerfed in one way or another, lower HP, lower damage or both. More drops as well.

- Saint Morning City Market. You can only open up shops in Saint Morning City now.

- Flaris has been reworked into a Halloween themed city. Enjoy Flaris in all its scary glory! (Might do further updates for the next patch, which will be the "real" Halloween patch with an event and all that good stuff)

- Clockworks kill now grants you less EXP than previously.

- Buff-pang now gives level 20 buffs.

- Weapons rework, some old issues that were fixed before returned due to unexpected issue's in last patch. So things are back the way they were. (Including Heavens Gate for vagrant class)

- Master skills fixed, players that are on master levels can now safely use the master skills without freezing.

- Statted items can now be awakened, we are now able to safely use our statted gear. (BEWARE, you can now replace an existing item in the awakening transfer window. Meaning you can now insert an awakened item into the 2nd box and the awake from the 1st box will replace the awake in the 2nd box.)

- The green RARE color in the rarity system has now had its color changed.

- Auto class-change in pop up window, relogging at 99.99% exp should not be needed anymore.

- Decreased the FP required to use a couple of the Master skills.

- siZZ pet is slightly reduced in size .

- Cryptic 03 Set (F) added to webshop. (NEW CUSTOM FASHION)

- YOSEMITE FOREST monster levels upped to 185.

- Naiphins and Angry Naiphins penya drop boosted.

- Removed 135 weapons from webshop, lowered yggdrasil weapons to 50 DP for now.

- Kheldor blockrate lowered.

- Assist heal spell buffed. From 30k to 200k or so.

- Red Meteonyker removed from Colosseum -> Contaminated Dryad added.

- Right clicking another players name in chat will now put /say in your chat, instead of /whisper.

- Visual bug when viewing equipment now shows level 0 for weapons instead of 9458719832

- Anniversary event has ended and the emblems will no longer drop.

- Aroundbuff command has been disabled for now. Will be a self-buff command again in next patch.
Closed Thread