Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP

Discussion on Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP

Player Video

Patch Logs:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/10/2017, 22:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
how to download
Old 07/11/2017, 16:22   #3

U need minimum 20 posts to show pictures.

Old 07/11/2017, 16:57   #4

how long is beta
Old 07/11/2017, 17:24   #5

Is the server even online?
Old 07/11/2017, 17:24   #6

Patcher keeps saying: data.vfe is missing.

Guess you should fix your upload.
Old 07/11/2017, 17:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelheid View Post
Patcher keeps saying: data.vfe is missing.

Guess you should fix your upload.
same here
Old 07/11/2017, 19:22   #8

same.
Old 07/11/2017, 20:37   #9

Is the Patch problem still there? Cause I wanna try the Server.
Old 07/14/2017, 12:23   #10

elite*gold: 20
wanna test the beta, but client dosnt want it too. fix it fast, otherwise u wont have any ppl from epvp^^
Old 07/14/2017, 13:29   #11

I think he didn't pay server host yet. That's why no one of u can login yet. He already wrote on website. Everyone that couldn't connect to the game pm him asap.
But I think the admin is not taking the server development too seriously for making him not answering our posts for 4days or posting anything on his forum.
But I think he is available on discord. He said for those who can't patch download his link:

And Paste it in Vendetta folder.
We don't have any informations about staff team. So Please tell us ur name or update ur discord and keep posting on forums.
~Gatt
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/14/2017, 16:41   #12

elite*gold: 20
hi gatt, breakz here : D
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2017, 10:06   #13

definitiv ausprobieren
Old 07/16/2017, 14:12   #14

elite*gold: 100
Hello all.

I am very sorry for the late reply and i promise in the future i won't reply this late. I was on training for work and doing 6:30am to 8:30pm days.

However the server is now FULLY online, and all problems revolving around the download or server access have now been resolved.

To find the latest update and reasons why the server was offline for a bit please check our latest post on our forums here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtBoobies View Post
I think he didn't pay server host yet. That's why no one of u can login yet. He already wrote on website. Everyone that couldn't connect to the game pm him asap.
But I think the admin is not taking the server development too seriously for making him not answering our posts for 4days or posting anything on his forum.
But I think he is available on discord. He said for those who can't patch download his link:

And Paste it in Vendetta folder.
We don't have any informations about staff team. So Please tell us ur name or update ur discord and keep posting on forums.
~Gatt
Please do not assume to know others that you've had no contact with. Sometimes circumstances prevent people from doing things they would like to do as something more important has come up.

I do appreciate your feedback but the forum post on our forums states why the server was offline and i think you would agree that 1, the reasons why was completely absurd and 2 we did the best we could with the circumstances we were given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvizz View Post
U need minimum 20 posts to show pictures.

Many Thanks for posting the image for me. Completely forgot you need 20 posts to post images xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affenkakee View Post
how long is beta
The public beta will hopefully only be online for a week or two whilst we get our last systems ready.

But after that there will be a wipe and we will start again instantly after the beta.

During the public beta, please don't hesitate to ask for Donator chips to test out our donator items in-game. And please post on the forums anything you feel we need to know about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2017, 17:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vendetta View Post
Hello all.

I am very sorry for the late reply and i promise in the future i won't reply this late. I was on training for work and doing 6:30am to 8:30pm days.

However the server is now FULLY online, and all problems revolving around the download or server access have now been resolved.

To find the latest update and reasons why the server was offline for a bit please check our latest post on our forums here:

Please do not assume to know others that you've had no contact with. Sometimes circumstances prevent people from doing things they would like to do as something more important has come up.

I do appreciate your feedback but the forum post on our forums states why the server was offline and i think you would agree that 1, the reasons why was completely absurd and 2 we did the best we could with the circumstances we were given.
Anyway, The most important now is your back online. Sorry for mis-understanding and if u need anything tell me x)
Consider me as I'm playing in ur server and reporting all bugs.
Regards
~♥ (๑ↀᆺↀ๑) ✧Gatt✧ (๑ↀᆺↀ๑) ♥