Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP

Discussion on Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 07/16/2017, 19:50   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtBoobies View Post
Anyway, The most important now is your back online. Sorry for mis-understanding and if u need anything tell me x)
Consider me as I'm playing in ur server and reporting all bugs.
Regards
~♥ (๑ↀᆺↀ๑) ✧Gatt✧ (๑ↀᆺↀ๑) ♥
pn me on discord, we have a lot bugs to find x)
Old 07/17/2017, 20:46   #17

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikos View Post
pn me on discord, we have a lot bugs to find x)
If you do find any please post them on the forums too.

We've had a ton of fun fixing bugs, but please ensure that the system you are finding bugs for actually exist in Vendetta xD (Such as Guild Marks -> Currently not using the Guild House Mid system)
Old 07/18/2017, 10:26   #18

elite*gold: 0
Server is awesome

How long are u planning to do the beta?
Old 07/19/2017, 00:02   #19

For a week, maybe 2.

Glad you enjoy the server, we hope to bring out more and more as the weeks go on.

If you have any ideas please let us know via our forums
Old 07/28/2017, 12:30   #20

Well, are you ever gonna release it? Homepage said 23rd
Old 08/02/2017, 20:46   #21

@ Yes, unfortunately i wanted to add the Mini-Game feature before officially releasing it.

This feature and another will be added this weekend and was pushed back due to my work schedule and being ill.

An update can be found here:
Old 08/07/2017, 22:49   #22

Updated Main Post:
Hello All,
Thank you for your patience, and support.
We are now proud to annouce that we have release Vendetta Flyff into full production mode and will not be having any more wipes from this date.

Hope you come and play, and enjoy the game.
Old 08/08/2017, 08:02   #23

elite*gold: 20
would be better if you released the server on the weekend and to human times.
it always looks better when the serverstart is hyped and full of player

ANWAY GOOD LUCK!
Old 08/08/2017, 10:46   #24

homepage, download interface looks pretty awesome! release probably a bit too late/early, like Ginkos already mentioned!

gonna give it a try anyways! GL

Updated opinion:

Now i know why you havent got a single player online! What kind of bs is this? XD Thousands of items dropped when hitting an aibatt (Which are all sellable), monsters disappear for no reason when lasthitting them, Atk speed goes to - 124331452345 when hitting giant aibatt? didnt you have a beta? w/e, peak-prediction: 10, including 2 players using 5 clients the same time, alt f4 and deleted already

"GL"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2017, 20:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khazinga View Post
homepage, download interface looks pretty awesome! release probably a bit too late/early, like Ginkos already mentioned!

gonna give it a try anyways! GL

Updated opinion:

Now i know why you havent got a single player online! What kind of bs is this? XD Thousands of items dropped when hitting an aibatt (Which are all sellable), monsters disappear for no reason when lasthitting them, Atk speed goes to - 124331452345 when hitting giant aibatt? didnt you have a beta? w/e, peak-prediction: 10, including 2 players using 5 clients the same time, alt f4 and deleted already

"GL"
Wow nice update, so instead of informing us nicely about it you kinda went harsh. Yes there is a bug that we are removing as we speak.
The bug that caused you to get lowered attackspeed was due to a bug in the flyff source and changing the Buff ID in the source to a DWORD from a WORD. We aren't 100% sure why this happens thus far, but will be resolving the problem shortly.

As for the drops, this maybe related to the other bug as in beta mode neither of these bugs appeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikos View Post
would be better if you released the server on the weekend and to human times.
it always looks better when the serverstart is hyped and full of player

ANWAY GOOD LUCK!
Hey, Thanks for the feedback. But for quite a lot of people it is the summer holidays and therefore day of week doesn't really matter as much. As for human times, again 10pm my time could be 8am somewhere else.
Old 08/08/2017, 22:10   #26

Online Users 0
HYPE
Old 08/08/2017, 22:19   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by magigal View Post
Online Users 0
HYPE
There were 2 bugs.
1 caused by an attempt to improve the random aspect of the game, the other by a flaw if the Flyff source that was changed to improve it but backfired.

Both now fixed and hopefully soon more players will join.
Old 08/12/2017, 17:59   #28

Hello I think it is a mistake to announce it and say "full release mode" when the crashing problem is in there (it's gonna disappoint the newcomers and probably not coming back in the future)

Don't get me wrong I like the server(I played it for around 12hrs)

but the crashing (countless time when leveling, it happens mostly after you last hit the mobs) happened alot in tower/ticket area

PS: I have 30gb (UnsentCrashReports) because of that

hopefully it fix soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2017, 21:30   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadakun01 View Post
Hello I think it is a mistake to announce it and say "full release mode" when the crashing problem is in there (it's gonna disappoint the newcomers and probably not coming back in the future)

Don't get me wrong I like the server(I played it for around 12hrs)

but the crashing (countless time when leveling, it happens mostly after you last hit the mobs) happened alot in tower/ticket area

PS: I have 30gb (UnsentCrashReports) because of that

hopefully it fix soon
Well these problems only started happening after we released it in full release mode, so we've removed some of the features added after the beta's last update and the full release and this has stabilised it as far as i can tell. (These were done about 17:30/18:00 today, so if you could check again and report back that would be amazing).

For the mob thing, could you let me know what mob and how long you were levelling for before crashing?

But this is a problem that tons of server face regardless of if they've just released or been online for months. As problems will always arise, but we are fixing the as soon as we hear about them.

As for those 30g of unsent crash reports, i will see if the crash report software we are using allows us to remove them after a period of time (i'd prefer like after 3 - 4 days of them not being sent).
Old 08/12/2017, 22:53   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vendetta View Post
Well these problems only started happening after we released it in full release mode, so we've removed some of the features added after the beta's last update and the full release and this has stabilised it as far as i can tell. (These were done about 17:30/18:00 today, so if you could check again and report back that would be amazing).

For the mob thing, could you let me know what mob and how long you were levelling for before crashing?

But this is a problem that tons of server face regardless of if they've just released or been online for months. As problems will always arise, but we are fixing the as soon as we hear about them.

As for those 30g of unsent crash reports, i will see if the crash report software we are using allows us to remove them after a period of time (i'd prefer like after 3 - 4 days of them not being sent).
Hello, The new patches still not solve the problem

SS:

Any mobs will do but I mostly encountered it at tower b1-b5/ticket area/eilliun (this is the place where I level up so far)

as for the how long I were leveling for before crashing?
Mostly average of 5sets of mob and the client is gonna crashed.
but sometimes I'm lucky to reach around 15sets of luring, still I'm not really sure what triggers the crashing problem

As for the "unsent crash reports". I deny most of the permission on its folder so it will not eat bytes on my hdd anymore