Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyForLegion ❣ HighRate ❣ V19

Discussion on FlyForLegion ❣ HighRate ❣ V19 within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool ♛ FlyForLegion ♛ HighRate ♛ V19 ♛

[CLOSED]

#Request Close @

i am not supporting this server by any mean, anymore.
Old 07/19/2018, 07:49   #2

elite*gold: 2
I'll maybe check it out once the website is a website, and no SQL error collection anymore.

Leave a notice once it's fixed. lol
Old 07/19/2018, 07:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
I'll maybe check it out once the website is a website, and no SQL error collection anymore.

yeah alright
Old 07/19/2018, 08:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choman93 View Post
yeah alright
Im tired in the morning times, almost forgot to say that I like the page design in general.

Gl on the server tho~
Old 07/19/2018, 08:05   #5

You'll save yourself a lot of trouble if you just make your own website instead of using some crappy php template'd one. Use a proper language aswell <3
Old 07/19/2018, 08:15   #6

Quote:
Im tired in the morning times, almost forgot to say that I like the page design in general.

Gl on the server tho~
thanks mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffDeveloper View Post
You'll save yourself a lot of trouble if you just make your own website instead of using some crappy php template'd one. Use a proper language aswell <3
neither the server or the website is mine.. i am just trying to help him as much as possible, since the owner is a nice guy and i've known him since 2012 ish.. but ill tell him thanks leo <3
Old 07/19/2018, 11:05   #7

Hello there, so we can't play on the server right now, is that correct?
Old 07/19/2018, 11:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzKid View Post
unfortunately that is correct, will inform you asap when its up again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzKid View Post
Quote:

server is up and running now.
Old 07/19/2018, 22:41   #9

Don't make a server if you are poor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2018, 05:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfredgo View Post
Don't make a server if you are poor.
don't comment if you can't read

PS: be more clear of what you are talking about.. rather than being the cool kid and insult a server.. i don't mind any complain, but do it like an a grownass man... and as you can see, i did mention not once but twice that the server is not mine.. but however i still would like you to be more clear of the statement you just made
Old 07/22/2018, 15:55   #11

elite*gold: 484
Quote:

📌 No Pay2Win
And then, there are this kind of items in the donation shop:

Quote:
Obsidian Accessories Set
Description:
ALL STAT + 1000
Increased HP + 500%
Increased MP + 500%
Increased Attack + 300%
Increase Critical Damage + 300
Deacreased Casting Time + 100%
Pvp Damage Increase + 100%
Reflect Dmage + 50%
Old 07/22/2018, 16:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by k11x View Post
And then, there are this kind of items in the donation shop:

wow.. its really hard to avoid these kind of comments no matter how clear you are, let me personally tell you how its not pay to win, so there is a currency called merit tokens ok? and you can exchange 900 merit tokens to 1 Apex in NPC.. so what does that mean? that the items are farmable, beside that there are events every single day, more than 5-6 events, with prize of 10 apex up to 300 apex. so please tell me, how is it pay to win? when you can buy EVERY item that exists in the donation shop in NPC too?
Old 07/22/2018, 16:11   #13

Quote:

wow.. its really hard to avoid these kind of comments no matter how clear you are, let me personally tell you how its not pay to win, so there is a currency called merit tokens ok? and you can exchange 900 merit tokens to 1 Apex in NPC.. so what does that mean? that the items are farmable, beside that there are events every single day, more than 5-6 events, with prize of 10 apex up to 300 apex. so please tell me, how is it pay to win? when you can buy EVERY item that exists in the donation shop in NPC too?

It's probably to easy to achieve by donation in comparision to a regular non-casher. It's just what I think he means, also in my eyes, these stats are pretty high. Is it even possible to balance a pvp-expierience with such high Values on Items?

Dont take this as a bad critic, it's just an idea, i haven't yet had the time to test the Server
Old 07/22/2018, 16:33   #14

Quote:
It's probably to easy to achieve by donation in comparision to a regular non-casher. It's just what I think he means, also in my eyes, these stats are pretty high. Is it even possible to balance a pvp-expierience with such high Values on Items?

Dont take this as a bad critic, it's just an idea, i haven't yet had the time to test the Server
i don't mind people complaining, its feedback which makes it easier to improve the server, but i bet that guy has yet not even tried the server, i don't like people complaining blindly, if you know what i mean.

as answer to your question, to be quiet honest with you, its not easy, but i am sure its possible, i have yet not tried it.. we talked about it yesterday tho, i will test the PVP balance with him soon, so far most 3 popular classes you see in PVP are bp arcanist and YJ i saw 1 mentalist too and he was kinda strong as well.. those 3 classes are pretty balanced so far but for mentalist idk yet.. but ill personally do a class-balance test with the developer.. and make sure, its also a bit hard to do these balance without proper feedbacks from players.. so yeah and once you try the server, dont hesitate giving feed back, me and the staffs would appreciate it. after all the server is for the players and we would like to make everyone happy.

as for the P2W part, a person can farm 100 apex a day (if u participate events, u can win another 100) but for now lets not talk about events, so with 200 apex u can get a full donate set 'Obsidian Arcanist' For example but for the upgrade is a bit harder, since the only way u can get coal(an item needed for upgrade) is to collect, but that will be changed soon to make it easier for players to upgrade their sets, the donate weapons/shields costs 80 apex, only expensive items are wings,cloak and CS fashion that one is a bit harder, but if u are good at winning events you can easily get full donate set in a week or so. after all its not fun to get full set in 2 days, IMO at least..

EDIT: also more weekly events are upcoming which is for everyone, its a level 60 siege that everyone can join with a prize of a good amount of apex for the winning guild
Old 07/22/2018, 16:43   #15

elite*gold: 484
Quote:

Why should i farm, when i can buy them?
Ur donation shop was released with the server, so those who spend some $ at the beginning have now a bigger lead then those, who doesnt spend cash.
In my eyes, it's pay2win

Quote:
but i bet that guy has yet not even tried the server, i don't like people complaining blindly, if you know what i mean.
I dont like server owners, who get ****** because of a opinion from a new player
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff, flyforlegion, private