Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silence of Darkness | Midrate | Farm & Gw

Discussion on Silence of Darkness | Midrate | Farm & Gw within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Silence of Darkness | Midrate | Farm & Gw

EXP Rate: 1.500x | Drop Rate: 1.000x | Penya Rate: 2.000x

Welcome

Hello dear Community,

We would like to introduce you our Server "Silence of Darkness".
The Server consists of Farming and GuildWar. It's your Decision how to play.
We offer you a nice Community, helpful & competent Staff and, of course, Fun!
You have a great Chance to get Donate Stuff, because it can be farmed.

The Diamonds for the Weapons have been modified and are not normal to manufacture or to buy at the NPC. You can get the Diamonds on all Boss Monsters. These Drops in the steps Diamond [Lvl. 1] to Diamond [Lvl. 10] and always contain different Effects, the higher the Diamond level is, the higher the Value and the Effects!

In the Character Creation you can directly select the Job, and adjust your Character in different ways. You can also choose your Faction there.

The Faction System offers you the Opportunity to participate in great Battles to prove your Strength.

We offer you more than a hundred new Fashion Sets / Models as well as a lot of custom Weapon Models! Wishes of Players, what should be implemented as a new set or other Models, are gladly seen with us! All fashion Sets can be enjoyed by us or won by Events! A lot of Shops await you, you have enough to customize.

You can not only change the appearance of your Weapons or Fashion.
Now you can also change the appearance of your Pets.

And also this Features:

- Glowchange | Teleporter | Pet Filter
- MadgrialGift | Roulet | Scratch Card
- Partyfinder | Item Viewer | Lord Donate
- Guildbuffs | Dungeon/Gw Timer | Custom Maps
- Pet Mistaker | BattleGround | Rebirth System
- Premium System | Old/New Glow | Weapon Shine
- Rarity System | World Bosse | Tabbed Inventury

Also many other Things, which provide for a better playing Experience are also available!

Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/28/2017, 07:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bester Server überhaupt See u Ingame
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2017, 11:43   #3

elite*gold: 174
so how is it our decision if we want to play gw or farm? could you explain?
Old 05/28/2017, 11:47   #4

when is real serverstart ?

server looks nice, but i think after 2 weeks its borring cause u have all
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2017, 17:08   #5

So you can donate for Weapons + S Cards/10% Cards?

What is the difference from this server and insanity flyff? Just another p2w server in my opinion, nothing new.

Good luck to you
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/28/2017, 18:34   #6

why p2 win? you can farm donate items ingame too, you dont need to donate.
and lot of new content will added soon.
you dont have all in 2 weeks. because you can farm a lot of items not only the basic stuff.

best regards
Old 05/28/2017, 18:42   #7

elite*gold: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by bslash View Post
So you can donate for Weapons + S Cards/10% Cards?

What is the difference from this server and insanity flyff? Just another p2w server in my opinion, nothing new.

Good luck to you
You can farm everything ingame. So not really p2w
Old 05/28/2017, 19:11   #8

Yes you can farm all ingame, and that is nice, but again what is the difference between here and Insanity flyff? Soon you will also see MEGA PET 9/9/9/9/9 But they will justify this that "You can farm it ingame" lol

The server is nice but its a really big mistake to let donators be able to pay for Weapons/10%/S cards. None of the top servers atm allow this and there are good reasons why. (Except for insanity but everyone knows that is P2W) Imo the premium scrolls and statted fashion is enough.

Alot of people tend to avoid servers like this, because it just seems like a quick money grab that will only last a short amount of time and provide little fun. Guild seige every 5 hours is also an extremely bad idea if you want the server to last, it should be every 24 hours max.

Again, no hate just my opinion. Good luck to you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2017, 20:24   #9

@

Your opinion =/= the idea of the server. This is mainly fun server, not a lowrate one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2017, 22:17   #10

elite*gold: 97
The Black Market: 178/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bslash View Post
Yes you can farm all ingame, and that is nice, but again what is the difference between here and Insanity flyff? Soon you will also see MEGA PET 9/9/9/9/9 But they will justify this that "You can farm it ingame" lol

The server is nice but its a really big mistake to let donators be able to pay for Weapons/10%/S cards. None of the top servers atm allow this and there are good reasons why. (Except for insanity but everyone knows that is P2W) Imo the premium scrolls and statted fashion is enough.

Alot of people tend to avoid servers like this, because it just seems like a quick money grab that will only last a short amount of time and provide little fun. Guild seige every 5 hours is also an extremely bad idea if you want the server to last, it should be every 24 hours max.

Again, no hate just my opinion. Good luck to you
Tell me, why does Insanity got the most players online then?
Old 05/29/2017, 01:36   #11

The best Fun Server since years!
Nice Community and nice Staff

10/10 for the Team and the Work from them.
Old 05/29/2017, 03:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by XilΞncΞ View Post
Tell me, why does Insanity got the most players online then?
There are MANY reasons for this, I'm sure by yourself you can figure out why Insanity is still the most populated private server till this date despite being p2w, but if you are really unable to figure it out let me help you.

Insanity flyff has been around for a VERY long time, more than a few years, yes they have wiped alot of times but maintained their strong player base.

To go into further detail,

1, Gamers have a "flock" mentality, and private servers are honestly a popularity contest. over the last few years many people keep quitting eflyff one after another and return to a private server after some time for nostalgia, they search the top sites and look for a private server to join, servers have between 50 (low pop) to 600 players (high pop) online, and then they see Insanity with 2k online, irrespective of anything they immediately feel like this is the best private server just because it is the most popular, this then becomes a snowball effect, more new players see this, more join insanity and it keeps snowballing from there, so honestly i beleive they are actually just quite lucky also. Ofc some people realize its heavily p2w and they leave, but more will keep joining just because of the playerbase.

2, Its a fun server. Alot of people prefer the really easy grind, guild siege everyday, dont have to work for anything (A large amount of their player base is full of these kind of people) not all, but alot of players who dont want to work or farm and prefer to donate straight for equipments and cash out their cards.

3, People dont know anybetter and they beleive Insanity is the best that private servers have to offer because all others cant keep player count over 600. Insanity is usually the first stop for almost everyone after leaving eflyff and joining a pserver (90% of players can tell you they have all played on Insanity at some point)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2017, 05:55   #13

Ok i changed my mind, the server is actually really nice, i was just put off by what i mentioned earlier, give it a try guys :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2017, 10:11   #14

elite*gold: 15
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2017, 14:30   #15

The Server is pretty nice actually
-Admins are pretty active and doing Patches whenever they can
-new content coming soon
-you get fast equip but not really insantly for example SW( you drop weapons on mass but you need some time until you completed your 5/5 Jewelery)
-Classbalance isnt that good for PvP right now but they will work on it
-Donates are farmable ingame (takes obviously a bit longer than donating)

It's called a Fun Farm/Siege Server but only 2 guilds applied for Siege right now and since the PvP Balance isnt that great again Siege is kinda lame.

I hope there will join some Players who will Siege.

Overall i would say the Server is pretty decent and its fine to play here,
if you got any questions Ingame PM me.

Greetings,
undercover,Player01
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread