Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clockworks Flyff - Season 5 - Launching May 19th 2023!

Discussion on Clockworks Flyff - Season 5 - Launching May 19th 2023! within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 05/22/2024, 16:41   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynadrexSarkany View Post
Nach drei Wochen Spielzeit und einer Spende von 100€ kann ich nichts Positives über den Server sagen. Es ist zwar sehr anpassbar, jedoch wird alles künstlich in die Länge gezogen. Außerdem gibt es ein starkes Pay-to-Win-System. Zum Beispiel erhält man durch den Verkauf von Echtgeldwährung einen extremen Geldboost im Spiel – das kann man sich nicht ausdenken. Des Weiteren kostet alles Gute CWT.

Die deutsche Community ist sehr toxisch und versucht, dich zu doxen! Ich empfehle den Server wirklich nur jemandem, der viel Geld und Zeit hat. Für mich ist diese Saison ein rainer Money Grab!

Ein weiterer Schwachpunkt sind die limitierten Dungeon Runs pro Tag. Zum Glück ist man nicht gezwungen, darauf zu spielen. Der Admin spielt auch gerne mit den Spielern, um sie zu trollen.

Nachtrag:
Der Admin und seine 1945er Methoden sind eine Diktatur öffentliche Kritik ist verboten

English:

After three weeks of gameplay and a donation of 100€, I can't say anything positive about the server. It is highly customizable, but everything is artificially extended. There is also a strong pay-to-win aspect, for example, selling real currency gives you an extreme in-game money boost – you can't make this up. Furthermore, everything good costs CWT.

The German community is very toxic and tries to dox you!

I would only recommend this server to someone who has a lot of money and time.

For me, this season is purely a money grab!

Another downside is the limited number of dungeon runs per day. Fortunately, you're not obligated to play them.

The admin also enjoys trolling players.
Can confirm the childish behaviour of the admin but I don't think anybody cares what we think over here.

Just move on and never touch this project again. It's that simple
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2024, 22:13   #242

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by viniciussiuu99 View Post
Can confirm the childish behaviour of the admin but I don't think anybody cares what we think over here.

Just move on and never touch this project again. It's that simple
i find a loot good pserver on facebook groups
Old 05/23/2024, 19:46   #243

elite*gold: 20
cw > all

Tags
clockworks, cw, flyff, midrate, pserver