Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Krona FlyFF - MID RATE - PVP & PVE ORIENTED

Discussion on Krona FlyFF - MID RATE - PVP & PVE ORIENTED within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/29/2017, 12:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ich spiele nun seit knapp einer Woche auf diesen Server und muss zugeben mir hat noch kein Server so gut gefallen.

Den ersten Tag war ich noch sehr verwirrt da nicht jeder Server so aufgebaut ist wie der von Kronaflyff. Was aber überhaupt nicht negative ist sondern sehr positiv!
Mittlerweile bin ich ganz gut auf den Server angekommen, man hat sehr schnell Leute kennen gelernt welche ein immer gerne Helfen. Das ganze Gameplay ist am Anfang defenitiv Anfänger Freundlich und Übersichtig. Falls man fragen hat steht ein Voice Server zuverfügung oder einfach in Game/Forum. Die Dungeons sind gut gebalanct man kann mit Low Gear die ersten Dungeons ganz gut bewältigen und sein Gear wirklich gut verbessern. Die Lategame Dungeons bieten eine gewisse Herrausforderung, da man ein ganzes Team benötigt so wie bei den World Bossen. Daher ist das Teamplay wirklich sehr gefragt und steigert somit den Spielspaß.

Hier nochmal in einer Kurzfassung was mir gut gefällt :
+ sehr Anfänger Freundlich und Übersichtig.
+ man kann überall Hilfe bekommen ( Forum, Discord, Ingame)
+ die Dungeons skalieren sich sehr gut ( die Anfangs Dungeons kann man wirklich schaffen mit Low Gear)
+ Late Game Dungeons lassen sich nur mit einem Team erledigen
+ Teamplay ist hier wieder mehr gefragt als auf anderen Server
+ World Bosse machen unheimlich viel Spaß, jedoch auch schwer zu Killen
+ Es gibt so viel neues zu sehen man muss es einfach mal selbst sehen

Ein paar Bugs sind noch Ingame aber die werden von dem Team schon bearbeitet und sicherlich gefixt.

mfg.
BooeexY
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2017, 16:32   #17

Population without having the collector field put to any use (we don't use the collecting system):

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2017, 17:33   #18
Trade Restricted

It looks good all that
I will test this.

Copy
Old 01/29/2017, 18:47   #19

elite*gold: 125
This is the first server which has the chance to survive longer than the other ****.
It includes some systems that have always miss in Flyff.

The first server i will test after Dragon Crusade!

Someone knows who is in the team?
Old 01/29/2017, 19:01   #20

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihiko Kayaba View Post
This is the first server which has the chance to survive longer than the other ****.
It includes some systems that have always miss in Flyff.

The first server i will test after Dragon Crusade!

Someone knows who is in the team?

Quelle: Krona FlyFF Wiki
Old 01/30/2017, 12:51   #21

The biggest Problem is the lack of things to do besides Farming.

Farm Dungeons > Set up Shop > Wait till Midnight reset > Farm Dungeons > Set up Shop > Wait till Midnight reset....

There is nothing else to do. And lvling another char just cause there is nothing else to do on your "main" char isnt a solution.
Old 01/30/2017, 13:25   #22

That's dope ! when siege starts btw?
Old 01/30/2017, 15:35   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductive* View Post
The biggest Problem is the lack of things to do besides Farming.

Farm Dungeons > Set up Shop > Wait till Midnight reset > Farm Dungeons > Set up Shop > Wait till Midnight reset....

There is nothing else to do. And lvling another char just cause there is nothing else to do on your "main" char isnt a solution.
There is Actually enough you can do, you can hunt Gigs for Huntsman Orbs and try to get a Group of decent Players and try kill World Bosses and so on. Do the High Dungeons with a Group.

In my Opinion there are more Opportunities then most of the Top Flyff Server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2017, 03:22   #24

Best server since Eclipse.. Oh that was you too. <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2017, 04:32   #25
Trade Restricted

After testing this server, i really have nothing to say except for the black theme that hurts my eyes and i find it difficult to see the awake !

The game is great and well changed, and we regain the pleasure of exp in madrigal.

I recommand it

Copyright
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2017, 11:38   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Devens View Post
After testing this server, i really have nothing to say except for the black theme that hurts my eyes and i find it difficult to see the awake !

The game is great and well changed, and we regain the pleasure of exp in madrigal.

I recommand it

Copyright
The awake color has been modified and will be updated with the next patch.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2017, 11:59   #27

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHough View Post
Both these posts are abusive. It seems to be a common thing with you.

No actual "custom" features, most of which have been seen before.

A lot of the work here does bear Mootie's signature style, although no direct evidence to support that you've just ripped work from him, but you've definitely been inspired by his design style.

On the first quote. A moderator will only remove as post for 1 of 2 reasons, and these are that the post was abusive OR it was requested to be removed by the thread owner.

Again, this is nothing more then Kingdom flyff with a name change. Most notably due to Kindoms fall and Kronas rise, the fact that your daily votes have only since the 22nd (on gtop100) have been over 120 or so and have since trippled to over 400 is a bit suspicious. Which leads me to believe foul play is in hand (such as a vote bot).

Other then those comment, GOOD LUCK.
None of those posts are abusive it's just pointing out the obvious. Having features and properly working features is two entire different things.

What are you even on about mootie's signature style lol we've had most of the features WAY before zack had them besides the shop vendors which ours works completely different.
And for people like you which have a difficult time understanding, there is no such thing as inspired by others in the flyff scene, all servers make systems inspired from actual official mmo's there is not a single server which doesn't.

Are we in lecture class? What does explaining what a mod does have anything to do with an "advertising" thread?

Also before wildly accusing someone you should take a look at your own server:

Pretty sure if we were botting gtop would've done something by now ^^

Again this is an advertising thread not some salty tea party of other server owners.
If you play the server feel free to give any type of criticism/feedback.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2017, 13:26   #28

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
How about royal rumble which you clearly copied my idea from lunaria ?

Now don't tell me you had it way before me.
Ignore the game mode but you even copied the name. At least give it another name like forsaken did with the sphere grid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2017, 13:47   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrika View Post

Ignore the game mode but you even copied the name. At least give it another name like forsaken did with the sphere grid.
What idea ?? a free for all system which is the most simple thing ever? lol
Our system is way different then your basic one and yes we had it way before you, we had it during Eclipse times which is dated back to 2011 stop being a salty owner claiming things in a ******* private server scene.
Also Royal Rumble name comes from WWE sadly you don't have copyright on the name. What's next are you going to file a DMCA takedown on a private server S:
Thanks for the free bumps tho

~ Claim ideas on basic things and things which are taken from other mmo's ~ FlyFF Scene 2017
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/01/2017, 14:29   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrika View Post

Mach dich bitte nicht lächerlich... Dachte, dass es mittlerweile jeder verstanden hat, dass der Ursprung der Codes niemanden interessierst, aber wenn du deinen Post als unumgehbar in diesem Thread siehst und jetzt 5 FlyFF Spieler mehr wissen, was du geleistet hast - So geben wir dir den Platz doch gerne... Hätte man das System umbenannt, wäre es wohl kein Problem gewesen :^)

I like your server, it's really worth a try. Good luck, sir.
Closed Thread