Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lodelight

Discussion on Lodelight within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/28/2016, 17:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
We are planning to add crash reporter to our source here very shortly. As for our attitude well we have never really had an attitude with anyone tbh. Thanks though we do appreciate the idea Nick.

The 2 saying how horrible our attitudes are stemmed from them full capping in party 'USE ******* PARTY SKILLS' at a staff member, and when they were asked to stop they started with cussing and temper tantrums in discord. Which then lead to them saying we need to do lord events constantly. Which then lead in a ban and them ever so nicely hitting us with a ddos. Something 12yr old skids do.

Are we a little disorganized compared to other servers? We sure are as there is really only 2 of us. We do try and make things better for all really, but like everyone knows you can't please everyone.

As for the report of us stealing everything? Some of you really have the gull to say that when the day we opened i counted not 1 but 7 server owners come to our server and steal models and other ideas. I won't publicly call anyone out but the real kicker is some of you are in this thread talking **** and spreading false hate.

Maybe i should start going to your threads for your advertisements and start up the trolling engine as well. Or maybe we will just continue to work on our project and ignore all the hate.

We didn't open our server to make friends, we opened because we love and enjoy the game. So if you cannot understand and hate us for that then so be it and kick rocks elsewhere.

This post is not directed at any one said person but as a whole, however from here on our i plan to record encounters with certain people and start exposing the bullshit and fake lies some of u continue to spread in our thread.
Old 10/28/2016, 18:41   #32

Da hat mal jemand WarRock gespielt xD
Old 10/29/2016, 10:30   #33

elite*gold: 80
Finde mal ein lvl system mit 100 icons.
Greets
Old 10/30/2016, 01:21   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'ScotchShine View Post
Da hat mal jemand WarRock gespielt xD
I have never personally played warrock, but it's hard to find 100 consectutive icons and those were the easiest to find.

Anyways we are completely revamping, mods feel free to lock the thread for now if u wish.
Old 11/01/2016, 10:13   #35

Super Server es macht Spass und man kann viele Dungeons machen ohne lange zu warten
der Dev Arbeitet weiter an den Files und man can als Non Donater auch viel erreichen =)
Old 11/04/2016, 19:19   #36

Patch Log - 11/04/2016 + Other Stuff:
  • [New] Created new mantis for certain shops.
  • [New] Awake transfer scroll is now working and in game.
  • [New] Every 1hr u stay connected you earn 1 AMP (ES)
  • [Fixed] Several map crashes due to retail.
  • [Fixed] Ingame wiki correctly points to the correct place now.
  • [Fixed] Tons of text bugs/mistakes.
  • [Fixed] Several map loading texts.
  • [Fixed] Several map loading images.
  • [Fixed] Monster hitcounts for 170 & 173.
  • [Change] Prices have been lowered on some items.
  • [Change] You can enter all dungeons @ level 60+, cooldown is 45 minutes for all.
  • [Change] Madrigal has been reverted back to retail v20.
  • [Removed] Use own title.
  • [Removed] Vip system.
  • [Removed] Hide coat.
  • [Removed] 1h Yoyo.
  • [Removed] Rooting from dungeon monsters and(or) bosses.
  • [Removed] Silence from dungeon monsters and(or) bosses.
  • [Removed] Exp stop command.
Current Event:
Other Things:
  • We just bought and upgraded our forums to xenforo.
  • We recently upgraded and got our server on a ddos protected VPS.
  • We removed the image people claim is their copyright even though its not really theirs out of being thoughtfull.
  • Lodelight is not dead, infact we are striving to make things better every day.
Also thanks for all the hate in the thread it does mean alot to us, it fuels us to keep going really
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2016, 19:32   #37

rly nice server!

Im playing since 3 weeks on this beta server and i would recommend joining it for everyone. it is more fun if more ppl play on a server. Especially if the server is a rly nice one like lodelight. Nice staff helping everyone answering all the questions. Also the patches are frequently and the suggestions of the player are welcome and most of them are integrated into the system.

please join usssSSSSSS!!!!!

I beg you

no

i order you!!! xD
Old 11/13/2016, 10:13   #38

Hello Team
i hear that the Beta will end at 20.11
If its true pls make a new advertising
I think at the moment there are now Players because they know, the wipe comes quick because beta ends..
Old 11/13/2016, 17:01   #39

elite*gold: 80
negativ
Old 11/13/2016, 23:27   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exton View Post
Hello Team
i hear that the Beta will end at 20.11
If its true pls make a new advertising
I think at the moment there are now Players because they know, the wipe comes quick because beta ends..
We plan on it as Lodelight will be changing quite a bit when we launch live.
Also yes a lot of people quit due to knowing about a wipe.

I have asked the mods to lock this thread and throw it in trash.
Closed Thread