Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean V19 64 bit change

Discussion on Clean V19 64 bit change within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clean V19 64 bit change

Hello everyone,
i have a little problem.. i changed v19 clean files to 64 bit. Everything runs fine but if i want to connect to the game i cant get to char select... no crashes or errors. maybe someone can help me?
dont know the problem .. i changed in database with the titanium database 64 bit changes too... dont know what i have to do now...

Discord: luckiee7002

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clean V19 64 bit change
06/08/2024 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, i have a little problem.. i changed v19 clean files to 64 bit. Everything runs fine but if i want to connect to the game i cant get to char select... no crashes or errors. maybe someone can help me? dont know the problem .. i changed in database with the titanium database 64 bit changes too... dont know what i have to do now... Discord: luckiee7002
[Buying] v19 Taskbar And v19 Navigator
05/25/2013 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
i want to buy full v19 taskbar and full v19 navigator (With Animation Not the Release) (Source Code) pm me your contact info. and for the prize. (Sure Buyer) When the price is right :D UP ! Please
Need V19 Resource Files With v19 taskbar
04/08/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi Guys I Know I am still a newbie in flyff development but, i want to learn everything in flyff development, because many people gave me courage to do that thing, many people have teached me some things in flyff development and i appreciate it but i don't understand some things in it so guys i want to ask you a favor, SO FAR I ONLY FOUND ADEILSON'S V19 TASKBAR, AND JOPSI'S V19 TASKBAR, I need Help and Pure Instructions In Installing it to the game So I Need Your help, anything, anycodes will...