Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What files do I need to share to my friends to be able to load the server I created?

Discussion on What files do I need to share to my friends to be able to load the server I created? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What files do I need to share to my friends to be able to load the server I created?

As the title says, I'm just a newbie and I created a v15 flyff server I would love to share my server to my friend. I tried giving him the client folder but when he try to run Neuz.exe on the folder nothing pops out. Is there anything I'm missing? Like files I need to give him for him to load flyff?

Sorry I'm really a newbie on this kind of things and will appreciate if someone can help me or give me guide to follow on how to share my flyff server to my friend.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05/04/2024, 10:42   #2

elite*gold: 980
did you change the ip in the source to yours?

did you open the required ports?

did you change the ip in all ini files and in the Neuz itself?
Old 05/04/2024, 11:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flogolo View Post

I did change the ip in all ini files and in the neuz itself, and I did change the hamachi ip in the source.
(everytime I open the client and close it the ip I put on neuz.ini is getting erased too, I'm not sure why)

I think the problem now is the required ports. Is there a guide on this one how to open it?

And I'm I doing it right like to start the flyff client instead of neuz.exe I'm running in thru Start Game.Bat ?

Thank you so much for the respond <3
Old 05/04/2024, 11:34   #4

Quote:

I put the hamachi ip to the source, I did change the ip in neuz.ini and neuz.exe itself.
(everytime I change the IP on neuz.ini and open the client the ip stays there but when I close the client because I haven't be able to connect the IP I saved on neuz.ini is dissapearing I'm not sure why)

For the opening required ports I'm not sure how to do this, if there's a guide I can follow please send me a link.

Appreciate your respond sir!
Old 05/04/2024, 11:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TierOneOfficial View Post
I put the hamachi ip to the source, I did change the ip in neuz.ini and neuz.exe itself.
(everytime I change the IP on neuz.ini and open the client the ip stays there but when I close the client because I haven't be able to connect the IP I saved on neuz.ini is dissapearing I'm not sure why)

For the opening required ports I'm not sure how to do this, if there's a guide I can follow please send me a link.

Appreciate your respond sir!
Hamachi? Lol
No need to use Hamachi.
Old 05/04/2024, 11:55   #6

Quote:
Hamachi? Lol
No need to use Hamachi.
Oh really? how does it work with out hamachi sir? I added you on discord if you don't mind too
Old 05/04/2024, 11:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TierOneOfficial View Post
Oh really? how does it work with out hamachi sir? I added you on discord if you don't mind too
As i already mentioned in my first post
Old 05/04/2024, 12:00   #8

Quote:
As i already mentioned in my first post
I see, now I just remember I can't do it right now with out hamachi as the port is not open and I needed to call the ISP provider for them to open it. So that's why I did it using hamachi. the problem now is even though I put the IP on the files, I can't still connect
Old 05/04/2024, 12:07   #9

No need to call your ISP for your Windows Firewall