Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cannot click dead player

Discussion on Cannot click dead player within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cannot click dead player

I've been looking around in here for some fix for this problem but either i am searching for wrong words, or its not been talked about. W

When a player died and trying to resurrect him/her you can't click them anymore.

Any ideas where to start looking? Just a hint i don't ask much. Thanks!

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
click click click!!!!!!!!!!!
09/07/2007 - Off Topic - 14 Replies
if you reeeeaaaallyyy >are< bored (or if you are annoyed that you have to work on a saturday or smthing :D) Click for Germany - Click Click Click - ClickClickClick.com - Click game here you go ^^ nebenbei, japan hat ca. 500 mill klicks mehr als deutschland!!!!!
BJX IS DEAD.... DEAD DEAD DEAD
09/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
BJX IS DEAD..... DEAD DEAD DEAD.... DONT INSTALL IT..... DONT DOWNLOAD IT..... DONT TRY IT OUT..... DONT ASK ABOUT IT...... JUST WAIT TILL A NEW VERSION IS RELEASED... OR SOMEONE POSTS A FIX...... IT WAS GREAT WHEN IT WAS ALIVE.. TO ALL THOSE THAT MISSED OUT ON IT SORRY, SUCKS TO BE YOU... BUT YOU CANT USE IT ANYMORE.......YOULL GET BANNED OR JAILED... ITS WORTHLESS RIGHT NOW.....