Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AES Crypt wurstbrotqt

Discussion on AES Crypt wurstbrotqt within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AES Crypt wurstbrotqt

How and where do I integrate the AES Crypt wurstbrotqt into the source code? Is there a tutorial or the source code available for that?
Old 02/11/2024, 09:16   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladinia View Post
How and where do I integrate the AES Crypt wurstbrotqt into the source code? Is there a tutorial or the source code available for that?
Adding AES is smart, it's the best encryption around. It's so amaze that rumor has it that people can easily break it with memory editing and can dump your client and keys within seconds.

What do you think you have that is so special to protect when everything is pretty much public
Old 02/18/2024, 13:55   #3

AES is not easy to bypass tho, it's the user's fault the get cracked the just leech the entire code and the encryption key as well they didn't change it that's why, but for me it's safe tho. but it makes your server lil' bit heavier in my case but I don't know been off with flyff scene for long
Old 02/18/2024, 17:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kun_sama13 View Post
AES is not easy to bypass tho, it's the user's fault the get cracked the just leech the entire code and the encryption key as well they didn't change it that's why, but for me it's safe tho. but it makes your server lil' bit heavier in my case but I don't know been off with flyff scene for long
What's your server?