Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The compiled Neuz program is not compatible with Win10

Discussion on The compiled Neuz program is not compatible with Win10 within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The compiled Neuz program is not compatible with Win10

Open the Neuz program of the game and flash back directly. There are no error logs and no errors in debugging. I have selected compatibility in the program property, and it will also flash back after opening. Ask for help. thank you
Old 02/17/2023, 00:05   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by siono01 View Post
Open the Neuz program of the game and flash back directly. There are no error logs and no errors in debugging. I have selected compatibility in the program property, and it will also flash back after opening. Ask for help. thank you
Check if you had merge your resdata and put it in your client.
Old 02/17/2023, 06:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Major View Post
Check if you had merge your resdata and put it in your client.
Thank you for your answer. It doesn't flash back because of a file error. It's not compatible with my system. I can open it normally after I change the language
Old 02/17/2023, 17:15   #4

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by siono01 View Post
Thank you for your answer. It doesn't flash back because of a file error. It's not compatible with my system. I can open it normally after I change the language
Your system dont support the selected font add the font to your windows system and try again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Neuz is not compatible, ask for help using Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21
06/08/2021 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Neuz is not compatible, ask for help Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21 I am using Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21 However, when I compiled and prepared to start neuz, I found that it was not compatible with my win7 and stopped working. I changed the right-click property and it didn't work. How can I do it, thank you solve
[Selling] 🔥🚨More Compatible - AMD and all WIN10🚨🔥 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [COD:MW Cheat]
07/25/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 48 Replies
COD:MW Safe Private Cheat Updated About Us (Our Motto) We work extremely hard to get people what they want, and we are never late with orders and while at the same time being very productive. We respond as quickly as possible for every inquiry that we get. About the Cheat
Sql ver Win10 compatible ?
08/26/2018 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Well I've tried quite a few times to install sql2000 & sql2000 Sp4 on my system and done a lot of research trying to fix this but it just isn't compatible with windows 10 , Yeah i know it's gross . So I won't ask for much at all . I have my server files etc in wait all I need to know is what other versions of SQL I could use in place of it ? I'm not going to open up a public server or anything fancy like that It's simply going to be a test server I can learn and mod on . If anyone is willing to...
Neuz.exe not compatible with 32bit (Error - Need Help!)
04/28/2017 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
When i start the neuz.exe (with sunkist and even without) i get the error that it is not compatible with a 32 bit system. I had many pservers and offi flyff on my PC before and never saw that issue. How can this be? Its a VS12 source, i dont know why this happens. Any idea what i can do? Im using the released DC source, is there any change that you can do/undo in the source to make it work with 32 bit systems? Im using a 32 Bit win XP OS.