Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Teleporter Issues - Get stuck in building

Discussion on [Help]Teleporter Issues - Get stuck in building within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Teleporter Issues - Get stuck in building

Hi, I tried to change the teleporter coordinates for Flaris in hopes of fixing a bug wherein the character gets stuck in side buildings.

So I changed the teleporter coordinates from

Code:
case 0: vPos = D3DXVECTOR3(6944.0F, 100.0F, 3335.0F); dwWorldID = 1; break; //FLARIS
to

Code:
case 0: vPos = D3DXVECTOR3(6954.0F, 100.0F, 3335.0F); dwWorldID = 1; break; //FLARIS
But this doesn't work and the teleporter keeps teleporting me to the old coordinates which is 6944

Do you have any ideas how I can fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Teleporter] Feribs Teleporter, Teleporter for pandashan and Pandawow (32bit) [Ferib]
03/15/2016 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
download Hello. I'm back with a new hack. A Teleport hack this time. Here is a picture: http://i65.tinypic.com/2zgsozp.jpg
game stuck at loading island building
08/16/2014 - Dragon City - 3 Replies
My game stuck at loading island building. i dont know what happen and unable to play. it freezes the game. the last thing i did was unlocking island. Any help ? Thanks
stuck on "loading building"
07/23/2014 - Dragon City - 4 Replies
is anyone else having this problem, and know the solution to it, please help.
Quests für Spezial Teleporter/ Teleporter etc?
03/20/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo, habe mich gestern daran versucht meinen Server "Questfrei" zu machen. Hat auch ganz gut geklappt, nur aufeinmal lässt sich der Lagerverwalter, Teleporter, Spezial Telepoter und noch ein paar andere NPC´s nicht mehr ansprechen. Finde jedoch die Quests nicht, die man einfügen müsste, damit sie wieder mit einem "reden". - Habe noch alle Quests als Back Up auf dem PC gespeichert, also von daher wäre dies kein Problem. Hätte da jemand eine Liste oder so, bzw. weiß jemand den Titel von...
Get the STK boss stuck, easy kill
09/16/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When fighting the Shan-to-Kor boss, have someone run into his spawn point right away, and have another guy run him to the water. If someone stands on his spawn point, he wont "warp" back to his spawn point, and will stay stuck in the water, where you caster can cast MM him to death, or you can just melee him with your adamantine weapon.