Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting Items Problem

Discussion on Starting Items Problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting Items Problem

Hello Guys,

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?
When creating new character, the weapon and armors (cotton shirt, boots, gloves, wooden sword) won't appear. I did check the BASE_VALUE_TBL it's totally fine when comparing it to the standard FLYFF BASE_VALUE_TBL. I did attached photos help me explain about my problem.

Old 01/16/2022, 22:51   #2
prudentia potentia est.

elite*gold: 10000
Received Thanks: 1,330
The problem seems to be solved.

#closed (as requested by thread creator)
Closed Thread

« MAC BAN Database | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB 10+ hours of duoqueue boost EUW starting Gold2 starting NOW
04/19/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
G2 68LP looking to hardcore stomp through games I play top/mid only my LP gains are 30+ If you're up all night and wanna make a quick buck and help someone out post ur discord and price. MMR is p3/2
[Selling] LOL Active/inActive lvl 30+|STARTING AT 0.50$ PER ACCOUNT |RP Accounts STARTING AT 0.
01/12/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Welcome to My Store #1 verified League of Legends accounts provider. Discount Code 20% :ElitePvpers2020 EUW/NA/EUNE/LAS/LAN/BR Region - more coming ------------------------------------------------- ------------- * League of Legends Level 30+ Verified
[Selling] SmurfUniverse.com | Starting from [email protected] | Primes starting from 32.99$ | PAYPAL-FREE
08/02/2018 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Welcome to SmurfUniverse.com SKYPE: SMURFUNIVERSE099 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT WITH INSTANT DELIVERY Please head to CSGO Ranked Accounts | Buy CS GO Smurf - Smurfunivers to purchase your own smurf account.
[Selling] a PBE account( starting from 3 euro ) and an Eune Account ( starting from 5 euro )
03/18/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1- Selling a PBE account. 2- Selling an EuNe account. 40 RP. 4138 IP. 4 Chests Avalaible. Bronze l :( 50 champions, a lot of 6300 IP.