Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edit range projectile speed(BOW)

Discussion on Edit range projectile speed(BOW) within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 156
Edit range projectile speed(BOW)

Hello,

I'm curious if its possible to edit the files to change the range projectile speed for bow(so the arrows fly faster or slower). I'm also wondering where I might find this if anyone knows? I've been searching for a while now in the source and res files
Old 08/06/2020, 15:10   #2

elite*gold: 28
CSfxItemRangeAtk1::Process()
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2020, 03:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTwo02 View Post
CSfxItemRangeAtk1::Process()
how about the skill? example: Spirit Bomb (Psykeeper), which one would I change to make the ball travel even faster?

Thank you in advance
Old 05/11/2021, 10:27   #4

elite*gold: 0
I also want to know how to edit projectile speed for skills like condor dive, spirit bomb, etc. Does anyone know how?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Swordsman Online]Splendor lvl 78, high mastery, atk, hp, max green projectile box
01/05/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Splendor level 78 with lost arts, high mastery, atk and hp Selling splendor on US server Claymore with the following, - 59k exo attack - 121k hp - stash expanded to 120 and bags expanded to 90, with wardrobe - wedding fashion, ancient warrior fashion, all dyed, assassin set - tiger mount, spider mount - all hero pack items including horse, two reforged 75 valor rings with excellent stats
BOOMZ / DDTANK (All Version) Projectile Calculator
08/17/2011 - Facebook - 9 Replies
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/demonknight 2/bcal.jpg FOR BOOMZ AND DDTANK (ALL VERSION) PROJECTILE CALCULATOR DOWNLOAD HERE asylumcreed_bcalv1.rar or register here and go to download section Welcome to AsylumCreed HOW TO USE: Register here Welcome to AsylumCreed
bow force or bow light or bow cold.. pure str..
05/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
bow fire force .. more mana ,res,anti debuff,holy ring,and debuffs bow fire light..speed,parry ratio,ghost walk.. bow fire cold..best phy def,ice shield,ice imbue good at high lvls.. which one would you take and why not the others.. im confused