Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Message Box is showing to all players.

Discussion on [HELP] Message Box is showing to all players. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Message Box is showing to all players.

Hi, this message box is shown to all players in random times and many other like the message "in refuse trading".

Somebody experienced this before?

Old 07/21/2020, 01:04   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deleonrenz024 View Post
Hi, this message box is shown to all players in random times and many other like the message "in refuse trading".

Somebody experienced this before?

Just trace back the message to find where it gets sent from the server to players
In V15:
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_000448 You cannot add into or remove items from the trading window anymore after the first confirmation.
And it leads to CDPSrvr::OnTradePut

Check if you changed something in your code..basically that error message is sent when the function pUser->AddTradePutError() is called, so check where it is called in all your solution files.
Old 07/21/2020, 18:22   #3

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Just trace back the message to find where it gets sent from the server to players
In V15:
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_000448 You cannot add into or remove items from the trading window anymore after the first confirmation.
And it leads to CDPSrvr::OnTradePut

Check if you changed something in your code..basically that error message is sent when the function pUser->AddTradePutError() is called, so check where it is called in all your solution files.
The reason for this error to happen is due to a packet mismatch between client and server. Has nothing to do with trading in general.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2020, 19:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrika View Post
The reason for this error to happen is due to a packet mismatch between client and server. Has nothing to do with trading in general.
I would say that too, it does not make any sens it that was related to trading as that trading error would never happen, it would just happen if a cheater tried to put items on the trade window after someone has already confirmed his trading, and even doing this, only the cheater would receive the error message...
I hope "devs" nowadays try at least to do basic things in order to investigate about an issue...
Old 07/25/2020, 08:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
I would say that too, it does not make any sens it that was related to trading as that trading error would never happen, it would just happen if a cheater tried to put items on the trade window after someone has already confirmed his trading, and even doing this, only the cheater would receive the error message...
I hope "devs" nowadays try at least to do basic things in order to investigate about an issue...
I've tried what you say on the first post before posting here. I'm still learning. Thank you.