Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug with database deleting character

Discussion on Bug with database deleting character within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bug with database deleting character

hi guys!

So im using the [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats) files from ketchup.

I've ran into a problem when i delete a character and trying to create a new one with the same name it get stuck in character create with no error and no button to press so u have to kill neuz.exe manually.

Here's a video i uploaded

heres my error logs when this happends.

CQuery-LogFile_20200408

error_20200408

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Regards William
Old 04/08/2020, 07:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampaniboden1 View Post

He already told you this on RZ to

Take this:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2020, 12:06   #3

Yes he did told me this on RZ and i already tried the dupe fix char overwrite and your pastebin but it still doesn't work

when i delete my character it doesnt go to the CHARACTER_TBL_DEL it stays in the CHARACTER_TBL

here's my dbmanagersave.cpp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request help! Deleting NPC & deleting items from NPC
07/28/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I've got a question,, I'd like to know how to delete NPC & deleting items from NPC. I've already tried to search the files i should needed with how to add npc tutorials, but i still got an error when i launch my client. Can somebody explain me which files i must edit for deleting a NPC & NPC item properly? Thanks in advance!
[2 Questions] Deleting EU - Deleting Skills
06/26/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
How can i disable creating eu chars WITHOUT disabling cosntaniple area on BR files ? I need to make the max level cap 80(i think i need help about it either i need to make required exp point to level up to 81, 9999999999 but from where ?) but first i need to delete 80 - 100 level skills on media pk2; from where and how ? Thanks
help deleting character from 5165?
03/22/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
public static void DeleteCharacter(string Name) { File.Delete(@"C:\OldCODB\Users\Characters\&qu ot; + Name + ".chr"); MySqlCommand Cmd = new MySqlCommand("UPDATE accounts SET EntityName = '' WHERE EntityName = '" + Name + "'", DatabaseConnection.Connection); Cmd.ExecuteNonQuery(); } Is the code. "The name 'DatabaseConnection' does not exist in the current context." any help would be appreciated :D
[question] deleting character
02/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
How to delete character? when i press delete I need to write something. What must be written in there? thx
Anyway to bypass the warehouse for deleting a character
09/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
as the title says is there any known way of bypassing the warehouse to delete a character without the warehouse pass? or a program to do so, thanks :)