Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Radius/Range

Discussion on Skill Radius/Range within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Radius/Range

May i ask where can i change the skill radius of an Aoe Skill for example RM's skill (Merkaba) to a much bigger range? help please
Old 06/16/2019, 09:58   #2

should be propSkill plz dont open it with text editor its a table
-> could be wrong didnt do flyff for too long
Old 06/16/2019, 11:10   #3

Received Thanks: 1,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyqoe View Post
May i ask where can i change the skill radius of an Aoe Skill for example RM's skill (Merkaba) to a much bigger range? help please
dwSkillRange in propSkillAdd, which is 5 on Merkaba.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/16/2019, 17:18   #4

Thank you @Linebeck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[tutorial] fussion [GM]ghostmode+teleportation;Skill speed,Skill range hack
03/05/2014 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 275 Replies
Ok..this is my first tutorial..today i will show you how to make ghostmode+teleportation hack,Skill speed hack,Skill range hack,Wall Hack,Mana consumation hack.. The programs that you need is : Cheat engine 5.4/5.5 version Microsoft excell 2003 or try with newest version..maybe will work again 1. ghostmode+teleport hack firtst step is open (launch) your dekaron..without login! next open your Cheat Engine and you will see in the left corner one little PC that glow..press on it and...
Turret range mod (Towers Radius Helper)
08/06/2012 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
I remember having two working versions of this, one is handmade modification of a map so it has circles drawn on a ground around towers but it stopped working after the major graphics overhaul. Another one was a hack program of a sort that was permanently showing skill range\tower range circles but it has stopped working long time ago almost right after it got released. I am thinking of getting back to LoL, is there a new free\cheap program like this? And do not tell me to play...
Metin2 skill Radius erweitern
03/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hallo erstmal, beim Modden vom metin client habe ich etwas gefunden und zwar bei den skills (was am meisten gešndert wird). Wenn man bei manchen skills schaut die schaden machen z.b 3 Wege oder sausen oder durchbruch oder was auch immer reinschaut findet man bei der mse datei den Radius, aus lauter neugier habe ich das mal gešndert... ich machte die PC.eix und die .epk dateien in den pack ordner rein logge mich ein mache 3 wege und alle um mich starben <ich war der beste mit in der Uhrzeit so...