Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Thoughts]Often crashes after entering dungeons.

Discussion on [Thoughts]Often crashes after entering dungeons. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Thoughts]Often crashes after entering dungeons.

Hi, I have a problem about characters entering any dungeons that most often crashes. The thoughts in my mind is that it is due to the internet speed of the client to the server and vice versa. Is there any get around about this? I really appreciate the thoughts you guys could give me. Thank you so much!
Old 05/07/2019, 12:12   #2

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakinglalat View Post
Hi, I have a problem about characters entering any dungeons that most often crashes. The thoughts in my mind is that it is due to the internet speed of the client to the server and vice versa. Is there any get around about this? I really appreciate the thoughts you guys could give me. Thank you so much!
You're right, you need to buy better internet
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2019, 09:26   #3

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by ディオニュソス View Post
You're right, you need to buy better internet
Awesome joke ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakinglalat View Post
internet speed - Never. U only get disconnects.

Did u got logs? Debug ur Neuz?
Old 05/12/2019, 12:55   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by - DK ACE View Post
Awesome joke ;D

internet speed - Never. U only get disconnects.

Did u got logs? Debug ur Neuz?
Hello! I do have an error in the logs and this is it.

Code:
2019/ 5/ 6   00:57:06   D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemoryEx World\WdHeaven05\WdHeaven0500-00.dds D3DXERR_INVALIDDATA

2019/ 5/ 6   00:57:06   CTexture::LoadTexture : World\WdHeaven05\WdHeaven0500-00.dds read error
I believe that is a directx problem. I am looking at it right now and figuring out what causes it. Currently I do not have an idea. Any thoughts?