Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increase Upgrade Limit ?

Discussion on Increase Upgrade Limit ? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Increase Upgrade Limit ?

Hey there.
I just increased the piercing limit in my source, so it does work for normal piercing but not for safe piercing. Can anyone tell me what i need to do to make safe piercing usable for MAX_PIERCING 20 ?

Is there a way to increase the normal Upgrade Limit +10 to +20 ?

Thanks !
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2019, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 28
MAX_PIERCING_WEAPON in CmnHdr.h

in the function "int CWndSmeltSafety::GetDefaultMaxSmeltValue(void)" (WndField.cpp)

Code:
	case WND_PIERCING:
		{
			if(m_pItemElem->GetProp()->dwItemKind3 == IK3_SUIT)
			{
				nDefaultMaxSmeltValue = 4;
			}
			else
			{
				nDefaultMaxSmeltValue = 10;
			}
			break;
		}
And check "SMELT_MAX" or change the else if.
Old 05/06/2019, 20:14   #3

From what I have been told, there's much more to it than just increasing a define to get maximum upgrades working.

For piercing it might be true, that you just have to change one define, for normal upgrade limit it's definitely not the case.

As for the safe upgrade, this is set in the WndField. CWndSmeltSafety::OnChildNotify

The define SMELT_MAX is used to limiting safe upgrade. I can't tell you if other things bug out if you just change it, but I think they might.

I believe in order to change the max general upgrade, you would have to change the ItemUpgrade.lua reading, the upgrade windows, some defines and exptable.inc for the attropt set effects.

Hope that info helped.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2022, 03:49   #4

Have full tutorial in this? I tried changing. But when It does work when changing it Manually. but when I use safe upgrade or safe accessory. Client just crash