Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eclipse Flyff ?

Discussion on Eclipse Flyff ? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Eclipse Flyff ?

It's not just Krona Flyff's team under the name of one of their old server?
By the way why Krona-Flyff close?
Old 04/18/2019, 19:51   #2

elite*gold: 2
Krona closed due to a too low player/donation base, the cost were overwhelming the income.

They decided that the flyff community looks for 'another kind of server' and planned to come back as Eclipse Flyff.

Correct me if im wrong, but this should explain you good enough how this occured p:

Anyways, i hope they'll come back in glory. They have the most brilliant UI design I've ever faced on a Flyff server. It always impressed me xD
Old 04/18/2019, 21:24   #3

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Krona closed due to a too low player/donation base, the cost were overwhelming the income.

They decided that the flyff community looks for 'another kind of server' and planned to come back as Eclipse Flyff.

Correct me if im wrong, but this should explain you good enough how this occured p:

Anyways, i hope they'll come back in glory. They have the most brilliant UI design I've ever faced on a Flyff server. It always impressed me xD
I agree with you, Cflyff map & a new UI very cool (and more 2019 adapted) do a lot.