Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need Source] Community Bonus

Discussion on [Need Source] Community Bonus within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Need Source] Community Bonus

-
Old 09/02/2018, 19:10   #2

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Does any of you leecher even try to do something on your own or do you always beg for stuff even irl?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2018, 19:52   #3

I started dealing with server files not so long ago. It's hard for me to write something of my own. I get to learn when I add someone else's code to source. A month ago I opened my Full GW Server and I liked it. I really do not understand why, but I'm learning from someone else's code. And... I request Comunity Bonus because I want to learn more about server events on EXP and DROP.

P.s Sorry for my english, its not my language
Old 09/02/2018, 20:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velitta View Post
I request Comunity Bonus because I want to learn more about server events on EXP and DROP.
You mean the server you run or the server your building needs it.

Let's be real here if you wanted to learn more about those you would search the source and not request a specific system.

If your gonna come on here and bullshit people expect to be called on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2018, 21:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velitta View Post
I started dealing with server files not so long ago. It's hard for me to write something of my own. I get to learn when I add someone else's code to source. A month ago I opened my Full GW Server and I liked it. I really do not understand why, but I'm learning from someone else's code. And... I request Comunity Bonus because I want to learn more about server events on EXP and DROP.

P.s Sorry for my english, its not my language
Keys to note.
1st: You clearly said you just started dealing with server files not so long ago. 1 month of trying to run them in your pc then Open a server? Seriously.

2nd: You get to learn when you add someones code in the source? Really? Now prove me wrong, have you ever learned something?

3rd: You are requesting for the community bonus because you want to learn more (mind blowing) again SERIOUSLY? Smells like a leecher.

Well back to the track, i can give you hints where to start.

Source:
_Common (Folder)
Mover.cpp
Mover.h
MoverParam.cpp
World.cpp

_Interface (Folder)
WndWorld.cpp
WndWorld.h

Neuz (Folder)
DPClient.cpp
DPClient.h
StdAfx.cpp
StdAfx.h

WORLDSERVER (Folder)
DPDatabaseClient.cpp
User.cpp
User.h

Client - You need to make your own icon and add that icon to your Icon Folder in the client.

There's your hint, now you may code it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2018, 03:11   #6

elite*gold: 294
There are multiple ways to do this. Some people do stuff to PCBang.cpp/.h and use that; however, PCBang is kinda lamesauce and can just be nerfed out and you could just create a complete new class for it.

You could also store values in the User regarding what bonus they at and just hardcode the values, that is always another option.

Ultimately, just mess around with your source and use google. You'll get further that way compared to copy and pasting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2018, 03:43   #7

Just download released files that has a lot of features and then leech it. Get the cleanest file you can download and start from scratch hehe. And some people here are really toxic, so be use to it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2018, 06:04   #8

Thank you all for advice ^^

I appreciate all your help

Tags
flyff community bonus