Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Buff

Discussion on Guild Buff within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild Buff

i try to leech dragon cross flyff guild buffs and i got this. i cant even access guild buffs. after i click it nothing appears i got no errors on compile except on client error logs

can anyone help me please?
Old 04/04/2018, 05:38   #2

elite*gold: 294
sir it can be many thing sir.

if click nothing happen make sure it correct in wndtaskbar sir for the menu sir. then make sure sir that it can open sir the right applet sir. maybe debug through the process sir of click and see how it is done sir. i cant really help too much sir because i no leech and code thing myself sir =\ that and u need to do thing to make work too sir. i can only give this info sir that u need to make sure sir that it is copied correct sir and make sure the info sir for opening the app is fine sir.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2018, 07:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
sir it can be many thing sir.

if click nothing happen make sure it correct in wndtaskbar sir for the menu sir. then make sure sir that it can open sir the right applet sir. maybe debug through the process sir of click and see how it is done sir. i cant really help too much sir because i no leech and code thing myself sir =\ that and u need to do thing to make work too sir. i can only give this info sir that u need to make sure sir that it is copied correct sir and make sure the info sir for opening the app is fine sir.
thanks for the reply sir btw i put this on app_taskbar and i think its on the resdata.inc im going to check all things thank you very much for idea's sir!
[/url]