Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

168 Slot Inven

Discussion on 168 Slot Inven within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 168 Slot Inven

i got problem in this released feature all compile is success with no errors except macro redifinition warning of MAX_ITEM. but i try to make my inventory full look what i got in my screenshot below. and after that when i try to relogin my account can't login anymore and i get this error when i try to relogin again.
and i used native client too on ODBC can anyone help me please?
Old 03/31/2018, 05:43   #2

Sir you need to halp pls and compare strings sir or generate new base value sir this is da wei.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2018, 09:24   #3

elite*gold: 294
hi sir ur save is break sir if when u log out n u cant log back in sir! check ur save inventory and save param sir. u might miss something. make sur varchar max sir but it says in ur error what ur issue is that it is shinking string sir. r u use lot custom system sir and fill values to higher than max sir? did u increase query sizes sir????? u can try gentros debug n u use error function sir.
Old 03/31/2018, 09:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
hi sir ur save is break sir if when u log out n u cant log back in sir! check ur save inventory and save param sir. u might miss something. make sur varchar max sir but it says in ur error what ur issue is that it is shinking string sir. r u use lot custom system sir and fill values to higher than max sir? did u increase query sizes sir????? u can try gentros debug n u use error function sir.
i use vachar max on sql like what 168 slot release feature do. same in source codes i am stupid in source things *****!
Old 04/02/2018, 13:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyminion View Post
i use vachar max on sql like what 168 slot release feature do. same in source codes i am stupid in source things *****!
Hi, have you fixed yours already?

Here's what i noticed.

I was able to login but it seems that when you reached a certain amount of items (around 130 above items) inside your inventory and you try to relog your character all items will be gone including the default equipment.

Please let me know once you fixed yours and please share. Thanks
Old 04/02/2018, 14:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitemember21 View Post
Hi, have you fixed yours already?

Here's what i noticed.

I was able to login but it seems that when you reached a certain amount of items (around 130 above items) inside your inventory and you try to relog your character all items will be gone including the default equipment.

Please let me know once you fixed yours and please share. Thanks
not yet still having that problem
Old 04/02/2018, 15:05   #7

There is nothing wrong with the release, it's not intended for you to use on an older database. It's meant for a clean database and it does work without problems.

If your having this many problems, then you should delete whatever your working on. Rather then crying and using your brain to fix issues. You clearly have to adapt it to a non-clean database, add new strings and more.

Stop saying its broken when it's not, you sound like a lazy moron without a clue.
Thanks
1 User