Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pick up Pet no time reload Help

Discussion on Pick up Pet no time reload Help within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pick up Pet no time reload Help

Hello, I need help with the pet collector.

My server is out of time to recharge the pet. For example, I could be spamming him.

I wanted to know what the function is to put a time in the pet, like the one in the image below. A time for the player not to be spamming ...

Look at the picture. I wanted to know how I can put that time into the collecting pets.

Thank you very much.
Old 03/31/2018, 17:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Any developers who can help? Leave the contact via Skype.
Old 03/31/2018, 23:58   #3

elite*gold: 294
u make it hardr for player to collect pet by making pet more rare sir.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dbghelp.dll Pick Hack - Increase Pick Range?
09/01/2010 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
hey this hack has a very small pick range. i kill in large areas and i want to pick ALL drops. any way i can set the range to x10 more?
[ZSZC] "Pick with Pet" won't work, grab pet won't grab
08/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys My char picks up the items but when i choose pick with pet, the pet won't pit the items. I have deleted bot, i have put the grab pet to storage, closed game, re-logged in etc. But the pet won't grab the items... This problem occured 1 week ago, i did deleted the settings and setup the bot again. It was gone. But now, it still occurs. Please help me.:handsdown:
Fun: Change Cursor, How to Pick Pick Up Nothing
02/11/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Here's a tip to change your CO (sword) cursor to ingame items. Uses: maybe help u to aim mobs or players better. Pink met is easier to spot than the default cursor. 1. Put item from inventory in F slot. (Eg, put a meteor/nix in F10 slot) 2. Left click on item in F slot (eg. Left click on item in F10 slot) 3. Wala! Your cursor changed to something else (cursor changed to met/nix!) Side effects: you cannot pick up anything on the ground! Lol. This side effect maybe useful to somebody...