Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My AiO Questions

Discussion on My AiO Questions within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My AiO Questions

Hello there, I'm Tweeney (my Dog Name LOL) I am new on Flyff development and have a little knowledge/experience on programming and I just played flyff for only 3-4 years only.

Here's my All in One Questions. (So I will not spam the section because of my questions from time to time )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question #1: What are the Bugs/Exploits or problems that needs to be Fixed on V15 Files?
Answer:
-PENYA HACK ON MAIL BOX
-DUPING VIA DELETING THE CHARACTER
-STAT HACK USING CHEAT ENGINE (BEADS, BLESSING)
-RANGE HACKS
-SPEED HACKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question #2: Any Antihack/Gameguard/Hackshield I can use here against on Script kiddies?
Answer:
-TOMS ANTIHACK
-ITAK PRO (I think this antihack are not free lol)
-HACKSHIELD (From Neuz.exe to MiniA.exe Seen on other server, seen on Ran Forum too)

Question #3: What are the Exploit to Crash the server or neuz crashes
Answer:

I used a V15 Clean repack by Cuvvvie from other forum site.

If you can suggest a Better V15 Files that more stable, fixed and secured feel free post it here

gonna update this thread for every new question

Thank You In Advance!
Old 03/05/2018, 21:43   #2

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeney View Post
Hello there, I'm Tweeney (my Dog Name LOL) I am new on Flyff development and have a little knowledge/experience on programming and I just played flyff for only 3-4 years only.

Here's my All in One Questions. (So I will not spam the section because of my questions from time to time )

Question #1: What are the Bugs/Exploits or problems that needs to be Fixed on V15 Files?
So far I only have known is Penya hack on Mailbox, Duping on Character deleting Method (seen on flyff hack section)
Answer: Stathack via CE, Beads, BuffPet, FashionCombine, RemoveCardNPC, ModelChange, and much more.

Question #2: What is the best Flyff website I can use here on epvp?
Answer: The best Website is : -> SELFMADE

Question #3: Any Antihack/Gameguard/Hackshield I can use here against on Script kiddies?
Answer: Download Tom's-Antihack-Source take a view and Recode it / Remove Backdoors or the better way, fix anything in your Source.

Question #4: What is best Patcher/Launcher here on epvp?
Answer: Same like the Website, Selfmade...

I used a V15 Clean repack by Cuvvvie from other forum site.

If you can suggest a Better V15 Files that more stable, fixed and secured feel free post it here

gonna update this thread for every new question

Thank You In Advance!
Kind regards~
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2018, 22:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
I been removed this from the thread:

-Question #2: What is the best Flyff website I can use here on epvp?
-Question #4: What is best Patcher/Launcher here on epvp?

New question added on the thread.