hello everyone. Anyone want to share how to add a portal to a new map(successfully added) as an entrance? example same as aminus dungeon and wilds and others dungeon that has 1 hour of cool-down. thanks in advance.
hello everyone. Anyone want to share how to add a portal to a new map(successfully added) as an entrance? example same as aminus dungeon and wilds and others dungeon that has 1 hour of cool-down. thanks in advance.
Go into atools, look at the coords for the location?
(pro tip: move your mouse to the destination you want, write down the x y and z )
I appreciate that. thanks for comment. I did edit it in Atools and put a trigger with coordination. but got a problem.
I saw someone replied in other threads with this "WI_WORLD_MADRIGAL, only for madrigal, if you want to make a dungeon entrance or similar. you have to write in there the definition from the DefineWorld.h purely."
Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 0023:00E55B9A, CWorld::GetID()+0010 byte(s), d:\flyff (local test)\source\source\_common\world.h, line 0411+0010 byte(s)
I don't think the problem has to do with you trying to teleport.
Also when does the problem happen? When you try to enter your custom dungeon? Or leave it? Or start the game.
I change the number 246 into 168 before uploading.i'm sorry i forgot to tell about that. trying to find a solution but before it's 246. The map i was trying to add "WI_DUNGEON_CLOCKWORK"
It happened when trying to go inside the map(WI_DUNGEON_CLOCKWORK).
how to add a new map and new generator in a map 09/08/2017 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies you only to modify two table in mysql and add new line in gameserver\ini\gamemap.ini
first in map :
1980 newmapname newmapname 1980 1073741836 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 747 918 2000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
here 1980 is map id ,the do not repeat, the second 1980 is the the map code which you use,youcan modify this codeto 7000 or other map you want to add here
1073741836 is the map type
[NEED] help for add new portal in map 41 08/30/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies I tested it, add s portal on file. svmap
added to the portal in the file description. txt in the client area
around this problem is to add new portals on the map 41 (prison)
if someone get help me get a doubt how to make appear in the portal area that I set up, I am grateful. :handsdown::handsdown: